Budget Stark - Secret Base Hot Toys Tour Jan 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good grief, this reminds me both of how much I've got and how much I'm missing. Hopefully HT will produce some version of the holographic Iron Man for general release.

I like this one better. But i'd buy both if they made them for mass production... from what I read they were both one-off customs.
1. Holographic Iron Man (Testing Version 1)_Hot Toys Production Team (Hong Kong).jpg

Ha! I have no longer a reason to go to Hong Kong now!...lol great video, loved that holographic Spidey display, must cost a lot of money for a display like that...lol you mentioned the dynamic flight stands, do they have just generic flight stands? Not character specific?..how much are those if you don't mind the question...been wanting to buy a couple, but SSC sold out and I'm not paying 90$ on Amazon for 1

after shipping, sourcing and packaging, USD $90 is about right.

Awesome video Anthony thanks! So how much stock to they have figure wise? Is it pretty much what Sideshow carries with some of the newer ones like Falcon and Igor? My wife went to Toy Hunters a few years ago and said they barely had any stock in that shop.

As I stated in the video, it is not a shop, it is a showroom. SECRET BASE DO NOT HAVE ANY STOCK. It is a place to pick up and pre-order figures.

That is why collectors buy from re-sellers.

I would actually pick up that green holographic Iron Man if they released it, very cool.

Back