Budget Stark - Hot Toys 2015 estimated release dates from Secret Base Hong Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there will be more figures added to this release schedule because they have only listed figures that have already been announced for pre order. There's still no Drax on the list, but I can't imagine they will wait to 2016 to release him. I also think more of The Avengers figures will be added to 2015 once they are officially announced.

The DeLorean was always said to be released in 2016, so it's no surprise to not see it listed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. The list would be much better with Batman Returns,Catwoman and Penguin on it!:gah:

I think there will be more figures added to this release schedule because they have only listed figures that have already been announced for pre order. There's still no Drax on the list, but I can't imagine they will wait to 2016 to release him. I also think more of The Avengers figures will be added to 2015 once they are officially announced.

That's what I was thinking as well. Mk 43 can't be the ONLY AoU figure released in 2015.

Thanks for the vid and Happy New Year! Can you find out if this is a complete list? Lots of shown and announced figures not on that list i.e., Drax, Ripley, '66 Batmobile, Batman Returns, Obi Wan, etc.
Also, any word on other AoU figures? Are all the rest expected in 2016 or is this list preliminary?

Probably grew up in England, but now works in Hong Kong. HK was in British control until they handed it back to China, I believe in the 90's. So there is a lot of British influence in HK.

Good call. Color me ignorant.

Probably grew up in England, but now works in Hong Kong.

It's not my place to speak for him, but Budget Stark has said before that he was born and raised in the UK and has been in Hong Kong because of work.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thought Budget Stark was British for some reason? I know that doesn't make much sense since he's out in Hong Kong ... but he almost sounds like dude from Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

No disrespect. Thanks for the video!

Yeah totally sounds like Robin Leach :lol

Perfect narration voice! :clap

MAYWEATHER @ 1:07 "gimme the voiceover, gimme the voiceover" :lol:lol:lol

Thanks.
Where's the single trooper?
Q3 looks tough for SW fans.

That list is way low. missing some things- many more figures will come- some of these on the list will be early and some pushed back. HT has yet to reveal more stuff- plus you know there will be more AoU figures getting released next year.

Lets not forget about all of the con exclusives that will come out.

I'm guessing there wilbe at least 3 IM armors and at lease one more dies cast re-release from the original 7, maybe the Mark 2

I didn't see Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden on the list, any word on that figure by chance?

Back