Budget Stark - "First Look" Wolverine, DOFP on release at Secret Base Hot Toys HK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Wolverine, DOFP on release at Secret Base Hot Toys HK

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Wolverine, DOFP on release at Secret Base Hot Toys HK

Great looking figure

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Wolverine, DOFP on release at Secret Base Hot Toys HK

Awesome looking figure. You buy anything else aside from Iron Man figures?

I disagree . I think the prototype has more life and emotion in the sculpt. The little bit that was there is gone from the final version .

impressive video! by the way, i heard budget stark once said that he only collect iron man figures.
am i correct?

I only collect Iron Man figures.
Even the 6 inchers? The figma mk7 is pretty impressive. So impressive that I double dipped for the full spec version.

And people still wonder why companies don't pick up the xmen licenses..it's two or three times as difficult, cost as much or more then just about anyone else due to those added costs and time and sells much less. It's to bad. That figure looks fantastic and I'm excited for it.

Woulda liked to see HT do characters besides Wolverine in the xmen movie franchise.

Won't happen if even the top billed character doesn't sell.

Even the 6 inchers? The figma mk7 is pretty impressive. So impressive that I double dipped for the full spec version.

Mainly Hot Toys, Kids Logic, King Arts.

I did buy 6 inch figures, but I didnt like them. My son plays with them at that size so I just buy USD $3 from the street market as he doesnt know the difference.

Mainly Hot Toys, Kids Logic, King Arts.

I did buy 6 inch figures, but I didnt like them. My son plays with them at that size so I just buy USD $3 from the street market as he doesnt know the difference.
Well 6 inch figures does have some advantages over hot toys. It's mainly with the poseability. With Hot Toys, I'm always frantic about the risk of breaking any of its joints cuz its so expensive. And I'm sure alot of collectors have at least attempted to do the famous landing pose. I've seen people do it with Hot Toys Iron Man figures but most have barely been able to pull it off.

I disagree . I think the prototype has more life and emotion in the sculpt. The little bit that was there is gone from the final version .

Agreed, doesn't look as good as the prototype. I guess Jackman's sculpt is hard to get right.

Thanks for the video!

Back