Budget Stark - "First Look" Star Wars display at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19 Dec 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Star Wars display at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19 Dec 2014

Looks dope, thanks for,sharing. Loving ALL the options...

Last edited:
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Star Wars display at Toy Soul Hong Kong 19 Dec 2014

Great video, Budget, thanks for posting. Everything looks great, and love the Sideshow displays of both the Hoth figures and Scout with Bike. All of that stuff is looking incredible. Wish I had room and money enough for everything.

Repped and hope PF SW fans are generous with their reps. This is the sort of stuff that really deserves it, IMO.

Last edited:

After seeing this video, I am pretty excited for Vader, Stormtroopers, Shadowtrooper, biker scout, tie pilot, and C-3p0....all look pretty darn nice!

Great video, thanks again.

Yeah, you know how to shoot a good 1/6 video. Thanks.:clap

Cool video! Vader looks awesome in that diorama. The SS SW offerings look great too.

Thanks for posting this video, really great to see everything. :)

Really enjoyed the video man, thanks a lot!

Thanks for sharing! The Vader diorama simply is a beauty. I wonder will HT be putting that up for sale?

Not a Star Wars fan? Whaaaaa???

FYI all those Sideshow figures are not out yet in the US either.

Thanks for the vid.

Awesome video. Getting more excited about the upcoming releases.

Great video, Budget, thanks for posting. Everything looks great, and love the Sideshow displays of both the Hoth figures and Scout with Bike. All of that stuff is looking incredible. Wish I had room and money enough for everything.

Repped and hope PF SW fans are generous with their reps. This is the sort of stuff that really deserves it, IMO.

Agree completely. I repped him because his videos have been extremely helpful.

Very nice close ups on those new and older figures. Crossing fingers those Hoth items are production pièces.

Not a Star Wars fan!! I thought that was the grass roots for all of us collectors!

That Boba Fett....

Back