Budget Stark - "First Look" Luke Skywalker prototype on display at Secret Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Luke Skywalker prototype on display at Secret Base

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Luke Skywalker prototype on display at Secret Base

Hey Budget. How long do they usually take between having a figure on display and the official photos on the website with multiple poses etc ? Great video by the way. Looks like some of the paintwork needs to be improved though, but only a prototype I guess. Crazy extras there !

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Luke Skywalker prototype on display at Secret Base

Hey Budget. How long do they usually take between having a figure on display and the official photos on the website with multiple poses etc ? Great video by the way. Looks like some of the paintwork needs to be improved though, but only a prototype I guess. Crazy extras there !

I don't know. Sorry

Very nice. If they lighten the color of his hair it would look even better

Great video. And Star Wars music! My only suggestion would be to set aside a weekend and watch some Star Wars!!!

Great review as always. Thanks for sharing.

seems like they got the hair on crooked :dunno

My only complaint just the hair, the rest just amazing.

Thanks for the video! This figure is probably one of my favorites just from the pics!

Very pumped for this one. I guess I missed it in my excitement but I didn't notice the long rifle at first.

Very pumped for this one. I guess I missed it in my excitement but I didn't notice the long rifle at first.

Yeah, this seems to have a tad more accessories than the average release. It's nice to see.

Definitely the best 1:6 ANH luke ever....no question about it. Accessories are decent.......

Back