Budget Stark - "First Look" Black Widow Age of Ultron, indepth commentary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Black Widow Age of Ultron, indepth commentary

SSC is the cheapest option for USA collectors by far.

Thanks for all the knowledge! IT makes a lot more sense now, even if you were to get them through budget stark , you would be paying more then SS for shipping alone i guess. It is still crazy the amount they mark up, i always thought hot toys paid them some kind of money for selling their products plus a small mark up. It seems they might not get any money from HT at all if they are marking their figures up so much.

SSC is definitely NOT the cheapest option for a US collector. Prices for just about any non-exclusive piece can be had at retail with free shipping or LESS from various places. SSC isn't fooling anyone with their outrageous freight charges.

SSC is the cheapest option for USA collectors by far.

SSC is definitely NOT the cheapest option for a US collector. Prices for just about any non-exclusive piece can be had at retail with free shipping or LESS from various places. SSC isn't fooling anyone with their outrageous freight charges.

Exactly, SS is the most expensive option. For example, SS charges $824 for Hulkbuster. Their shipping doesn't include packaging in another box. Certain places charging as low as $800-$755 which includes double box and in some cases, rewards points of their own.

Exactly, SS is the most expensive option. For example, SS charges $824 for Hulkbuster. Their shipping doesn't include packaging in another box. Certain places charging as low as $800-$755 which includes double box and in some cases, rewards points of their own.

That question is maybe best answered by US collectors :)

SS is the most expensive option. For example, SS charges $824 for Hulkbuster. Their shipping doesn't include packaging in another box. Certain places charging as low as $800-$755 which includes double box and in some cases, rewards points of their own.

image.jpg

I still don't get why Sideshow never double boxes when everyone else does. I can see big items not getting that treatment, but that $10 pack out charge they do on regular figures is sort of BS.

View attachment 174059

I still don't get why Sideshow never double boxes when everyone else does. I can see big items not getting that treatment, but that $10 pack out charge they do on regular figures is sort of BS.

Aren't alter-ego and also BBTS resellers as they buy from SSC and resell onto collectors? SSC is the official distributor of Hot Toys in USA right?

AE and BBTS aren't resellers. i would consider them official retailers of SSC products. SSC is the official distributor of Hot Toys in the US. SSC is also an official retailer of Hot Toys products. I would assume the various retailers in the US are free to charge what they want, based on whatever profit they are looking to make. My LCS here marks up even higher than SSC. Places like AE and Secret Compass, obviously don't believe in such ludicrous mark ups. SSC, as an official retailer, is generally considered one of the more expensive places to buy Hot Toys products.

AE and BBTS aren't even the cheapest I have seen for Hulkbuster.

Back