Budget Stark - "First Look" Black Widow Age of Ultron, indepth commentary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Black Widow Age of Ultron, indepth commentary

I think the figure looks good and I don't own any of the previous BW.

I do wonder though that maybe they should have tried sculpted hair for once with the character. I don't mind the look of the real hair, it just requires futzing to make it look right. It just seems that because she's a female character, HT feels it must come with sculpted hair. If it was longer, as it was in TWS and Gamora's in GoTG, I would agree that rooted hair is probably best. However BW hair is above her shoulders and considering this, sculpted hair would not limit articulation of the head.

I think sculpted hair looks great on the DW Thor figure. I'm sure they would make it look great on a BW one also.

Has anyone done a custom BW with sculpted hair?

So where did sideshow get 220 from? when the figures is 170 in HK WTF

So where did sideshow get 220 from? when the figures is 170 in HK WTF

Beacuse Sideshow need to make profit. Plus shipping costs, packaging etc. How does your figure get from HK to USA?

Beacuse Sideshow need to make profit. Plus shipping costs, packaging etc. How does your figure get from HK to USA?

It still seems higher then usual, how much was the winter soldier black widow in HK? I highly doubt she was 130$ if you were to convert the money. I understand the shipping profit etc, but this seems like a big mark up.

It still seems higher then usual, how much was the winter soldier black widow in HK? I highly doubt she was 130$ if you were to convert the money. I understand the shipping profit etc, but this seems like a big mark up.

You have to factor in currency fluctuations between USD vs HKD back then and now which may have skewed the numbers.

In HK the WS Black widow was around HKD 1300, so around USD $167 using today's XE currency exchange rates. See above sentence for the currency variations point.

Are SS prices usually $50 above what they are in HK??

For example Hulkbuster is HKD 5100 / USD $660, whereas Sideshow have it available for USD 825 I think.

normally around 20%-25% I think higher than HK direct prices.

I'm interested in ordering from them directly. How would I go about doing this and would anyone know the shipping charges to the US might be?

I'm interested in ordering from them directly. How would I go about doing this and would anyone know the shipping charges to the US might be?

You can only buy from Secret Base if you are a local collector as you can only order in person and pay in person, and collect and pay the balance in person. SSC is the cheapest option by far!

Btw, budget stark, I've grown to like your videos. Hopefully you continue the in depth reviews as they are informative and interesting.

Back