XM Studios Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpiderHulkThing

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all. I could not find any posts regarding this statue. I?m a long time collector but don?t find myself selling too much. But with my hours being cut it looks like I?ve got to go this way for some things. I?m looking for advice on items that I can?t find on-line to see what is appropriate to ask for when trying to sell. For example, I have a XM Studios Black Widow that I never even opened but don?t see any listings on ebay etc. I am conflicted because I don?t want to be a jerk for asking for too much, but as I?m only selling for current unforeseen financial pressures, I don?t want to under sale either.

Also I want to be sure that ebay is the way to go. Is that where I should be trying to sell?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

You can sell on here if you're a premium member

There's one on ebay as we speak

Put it on ebay as an auction and set a reserve price that you're happy with

Assuming you're talking about the 1/4 scale- history shows one was priced at $800 originally, but sold for a "best offer"- which could be anything.

I'd list it for $799 and be prepared to accept any offer over $700.

Thank you both for your advice. I don’t see the one listed on ebay. I’m searching xm studios Black Widow and it says no results.

Mose, how do you see one as history? That would certainly help me to know what something has sold for when I can’t find listings.

The one I'm looking at is being sold in Spain with the coin for 1899 euros, which seems inflated

Oh yeah that’s stupid high. That’s $2,233. I guess I can’t see it because maybe he isn’t shipping to my location. Who knows. Thanks for telling me about it.

Oh yeah that’s stupid high. That’s $2,233. I guess I can’t see it because maybe he isn’t shipping to my location. Who knows. Thanks for telling me about it.

It depends how long you're willing to wait, a higher buy it now price might pan out for you in time. Especially as it's a piece you don't see much on ebay

Mose, how do you see one as history? That would certainly help me to know what something has sold for when I can’t find listings.

With the results of your initial search, you'll get a sidebar of options to filter the search.

ebasysearch.jpg

Click on completed to see how many have been listed. Results with prices in green mean those were actually sold. Black means unsold.
If you just want to see how many were sold, click that box.

Thank you so much for your posts. That’s awesome as it will make it easier to look at pages that have already been made. Thank you again for this. I got it pulled up and it will be helpful.

Back