Buck or PRO?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sideshow body do you prefer?

• Art S. Buck

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Prometheus

Votes: 50 73.5%

• Total voters
My Indy Pro sucked, my Belloq Pro was pretty good, just with loose hips, my Harbinger Pro was great, and if all future Pro figures are as good as the Harbinger, then you can kiss that Buck goodbye. Just make the Pro a bit taller, I couldn't care less about the shoulders.

Just as I am going back into 12''(the gi joe line) Sideshow has a new body that is for dwarves......:rolleyes::rolleyes::monkey4 Sideshow make the pro body taller or die......And make him with bigger shoulders too... All this $$$ and time in development and design for this..????

Sometimes the people in charge at Sideshow are very weak and some of their decisions are questionnable and borders on idiocy.

I have to say, Storm Shadow head and body seem to be in proportion. So I have hope that Indy was just a fluke.

and Indy's clothes fit better on the buck.

Really? Thats interesting... It seems more and more like Indy's body got messed up in the pipeline somewhere.

I certainly hope that when Snakeeyes figs start showing up he is the bigger body.

hey Paul, do you have a pic of the clothes fitting better on the buck?

My Indy Pro sucked, my Belloq Pro was pretty good, just with loose hips, my Harbinger Pro was great, and if all future Pro figures are as good as the Harbinger, then you can kiss that Buck goodbye. Just make the Pro a bit taller, I couldn't care less about the shoulders.

Same for me. I didn't get Indy, but I bought a couple loose Indy bodies and one is very floppy and the other is semi-loose. The Harbinger was perfect, the joints were nice and tight and very poseable. I shipped Belloq back for a replacement because he had loose hips and the button on his coat was broken.

Back