Brother Production - Jack Nicholson - The Shining

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah not a problem give me a few hours I'm currently at a fellow collectors house checking out some of his work! Soon as I get in will take some pics trust it's pretty awesome in hand! My only problem well 2 is the joints are lose and the type writer is broken but they are sending me out another so all is good.

Cheers mate! I would like another Jack to have another set up from The Shining below my Subway one but that Head Sculpt had got to go! :hi5:

I think if the clothing and axe is good I will got a small end snow scene set up! Here is my other one!

Here you go guys my only real complaint about the clothes is the jacket the where the cuffs are they seem to be open so I'm gonna add some mini buttons that won't be noticeable. The normal head I'm having resculpted by a pro! Keep an eye out more pics to come :)

image_zps1de1daf9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsa10fca54.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps94cd2fad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps297a7cd6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Here you go guys my only real complaint about the clothes is the jacket the where the cuffs are they seem to be open so I'm gonna add some mini buttons that won't be noticeable. The normal head I'm having resculpted by a pro! Keep an eye out more pics to come :)

image_zps1de1daf9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsa10fca54.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps94cd2fad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The clothing and accessories do look pretty cool! I might grab one to go with the Subway one you know! Thanks mate!

The clothing and accessories do look pretty cool! I might grab one to go with the Subway one you know! Thanks mate!

Your welcome man was actually just about to inbox you aha! I'm gonna get some more pics soon! The guy who is re sculpting the normal head has asked me what expression I'd like tough choice! :p

Your welcome man was actually just about to inbox you aha! I'm gonna get some more pics soon! The guy who is re sculpting the normal head has asked me what expression I'd like tough choice! :p

Nice mate! You're having on re-sculpted, looking forward to seeing that! I would just do another one for mine and get rid of these Head Sculpts, I just don't see enough Jack Nicholson to re-sculpt one, it would need to be fully re sculpted in all aspects! Maybe have a non smiling one? That would be cool! :D Great images again though mate! :hi5:

Looks so creepy..! And its looks within scale. Sell me one my friend!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Got it. Love it. Displays great w the axe and battle damaged head.

Stands up well with my eighties hot toy/enterbay collection.

Typewriter is cool albeit not as well constructed as i hoped.
Manuscript is cool.
Used the Marlboro pack for Sgt Barnes helmet.

Body is garbage and right arm was broken when i got it

Back