Brother Production - Jack Nicholson - The Shining

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pop the eventually RM sculpt on that and it'd be good enough for me! Maybe upgrade the jeans as well

I just watched the Room 237 documentary and some of the theories are pretty interesting but some I found myself saying "really?".

Hey where did you purchase it from?

Here you go

:wave

2601B1FD-8F91-46C9-9F05-ACBD429D71EA-6730-000006DD3CB8F227_zpsef0b967c.jpg

I'm hoping this is worth the money I don't see why the subway one was better the sculpt looks a bit like an egg the buttons on the shirt were way to big aPart from that it was ok. I much prefer this version my only complaint for this is the head sculpts should of been diffirent and the axe would of been awesome of it was real metal apart from that it's pretty good! I paid £61 for this brand new.

Bargain.

I just got this through today and I have to say this is amazing! I saw pics but in hand it's so much nicer! I may have one head resculpted for a diffrient look I was reading about people saying the axe is plastic for some reason mine is actually metal..... And mine came with a spare 2 sets of boots! I'm not sure if that's normal for this set.

I paid £60 and I actually love the value for money! Sad
Y he can't be displayed for a few weeks as I'm currently redecorating my room but I'm hyped to have this in my collection!

I just got this through today and I have to say this is amazing! I saw pics but in hand it's so much nicer! I may have one head resculpted for a diffrient look I was reading about people saying the axe is plastic for some reason mine is actually metal..... And mine came with a spare 2 sets of boots! I'm not sure if that's normal for this set.

I paid £60 and I actually love the value for money! Sad
Y he can't be displayed for a few weeks as I'm currently redecorating my room but I'm hyped to have this in my collection!

Nice! Got some in hand images to show mate? Don't have to be displayed great! Just want to see how it looks! :D

Nice! Got some in hand images to show mate? Don't have to be displayed great! Just want to see how it looks! :D

Yeah not a problem give me a few hours I'm currently at a fellow collectors house checking out some of his work! Soon as I get in will take some pics trust it's pretty awesome in hand! My only problem well 2 is the joints are lose and the type writer is broken but they are sending me out another so all is good.

Back