Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor (lol)

Just a question for the sticklers for screen accuracy: Assuming you don't display your figures next to screen captures of the movie, why does it matter if a tie is a little off in color or a suit does or does not have black on black stripes?

No one will know if Jokers overcoat liner is supposed to be orange or red. As long as it looks good on my shelf and as recognizable as the character it's meant to represent I'm happy.

The only thing I'm likely to change about this is give him a white shirt. The suit looks fantastic to me.

Got to agree with you buddy.

I'm also thinking about switching the sculpt to the HP one. Though one thing I did notice about this sculpt that I don't believe any sculptor has done is that this Bros. Production sculpt has the 3 dots above the left eyebrow. I had originally thought that it was a mistake bit I went back to the movie and saw that Leo foes in fact have 3 dots above his left eyebrow

2011 is the year of the chair. :lol

Wow, that dream machine is exceptional.

Got to agree with you buddy.

I'm also thinking about switching the sculpt to the HP one. Though one thing I did notice about this sculpt that I don't believe any sculptor has done is that this Bros. Production sculpt has the 3 dots above the left eyebrow. I had originally thought that it was a mistake bit I went back to the movie and saw that Leo foes in fact have 3 dots above his left eyebrow

Can't remember if I ever saw your HP sculpt. You like it? Is it on the small side?

who bought from the ebay seller ?

Hopefully no one. :lol

Tempted to pick this up closer to release date, but I still have hope that Hot Toys or even Enterbay will pick up this license to make a decent Dom Cobb :pray:

Tempted to pick this up closer to release date, but I still have hope that Hot Toys or even Enterbay will pick up this license to make a decent Dom Cobb :pray:

I read somewhere the Howard Chan said that even tho' he liked the movie, it'll be very unlikely they'll release men in suits. Not visually appealing enough. So that's a no from Hot Toys.

Maybe Bill from Enterbay will ?, but it's unlikely.

Yeah I remember reading a "no" from Hot Toys.

Any news about this item? I believe it's supposed to be released this month!

Thanks for bumping this! I keep forgetting to order! :panic:

Pre-ordered with KGHobby! :yess:

$148.88 Shipped. I went with registered airmail rather than EMS which was $12 more.

Hi _____
An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
The status of order #___ is now Awaiting Shipment

:panic: :panic: :panic: :yess: :rock

Don't worry, I'll post pics as always. :)

Awesome. The price is just right for a figure like this. I wish HT was still at this price :lol

Damn, still no parted out PASIV devices :impatient:

Can't remember if I ever saw your HP sculpt. You like it? Is it on the small side?

Everytime I go to Cots to order the sculpt, it says backordered. I don't like not knowing when an item is coming b/c their est dates always seem to be wrong especially with the HP heads. With so much on PO right now, i can't just order it w/o knowing how it will fit in with paying for other items. SO I have yet to own it unfortunately. But the more I look at the proto of this sculpt, the more I like it. especially since is comes with 2 heads, it would be a bit odd to have a HT quality looking one and then the brother's productions sleeping head

Pre-ordered with KGHobby! :yess:

$148.88 Shipped. I went with registered airmail rather than EMS which was $12 more.

Don't worry, I'll post pics as always. :)

congrats Mag! really looking forward to your pics and "review" of this figure. it will most likely be the deciding factor on whether or not I buy it. no pressure :stick :lol

congrats Mag! really looking forward to your pics and "review" of this figure. it will most likely be the deciding factor on whether or not I buy it. no pressure :stick :lol

Ah, the power! :yess:

Back