Broken Kotobukiya Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've always loved this piece, and today I found one at a comic store for $199. I thought this was a pretty good price because I've only seen them on Ebay/Amazon for $250-350. I asked to see the box (the piece was in a display case) and when they opened the box, the right hand that is holding the gun was broken into about 5 pieces.

This doesn't concern me and I was actually happy to see it because I thought I might be able to get the piece for an even lower price. The store employee said I'd have to talk to the owner about the possibility of a discount, so I was going to email them tonight.

I'm hoping that the $199 isn't already a marked down price because of the broken hand, because I would have expected some sort of sign in the display case that said "as is" or "broken hand".

What do you think is a fair price for this piece with the broken hand?

Thanks for any help.

This is the piece, it's the red Deadpool not X-Force:

c4bb79a0.jpg

Last edited:
In all seriousness, $150 seems fair, I mean its a broken hand...DP has to use his hands! Come to think of it, why cant he just regenerate a new one? Damn statues!

i would have stuck with the 100 offer. he probably got reimbursed by Koto or and the insurance company

Oh man, 5 pieces in a little hand is hard to fix...

But if you goal is to customize it, try to get something like $160-180 and i think u will make a good deal...

Not planning on customizing it, and I much prefer the katanas to the uzis, so I will most likely not want to pose him much with the broken hand anyway. But I will definitely superglue it back together. Super stoked to get this piece for $150. :yess:

Back