Bring on the Winter Olympics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was very touching that they did the 1 minute of silence for the fallen Georgian athlete.:)

.....anyway, I'm going to eat dinner now. The first gold better be a Canadian or else.....
cebollita_animated_onion-15.gif
onion_gifs_emoticons-23.gif

Great visuals for the opening ceremony....until the canned Operatic :monkey4 snorefest ending, and the drawn out Gretzky-in-a-truck-in-the-vancouver-rain-cauldron-lighting.

ANTI-climactic (or ANTI-climatic as the case is...no snow:monkey2)

GO CANADA GO

the ending was kinda boring and man ! where was the security arround gretzky. I dont think he was enjoying him self and the hole crane malfunction. wow ! come on guys.

ohh well.

Let the games begin.

ohh man when I first saw the footage of the crash of the georgian ludger.
My god my and my wife had tears.
so shocking. I cant belive they showed that on tv.
man ! no barriers arround that turn. I cant belive they never thought of putting barriers there or padding arround those pillars.
they will now. sucks it took someone death to change it.

REST IN PEACE.

Great visuals for the opening ceremony....until the canned Operatic :monkey4 snorefest ending, and the drawn out Gretzky-in-a-truck-in-the-vancouver-rain-cauldron-lighting.

ANTI-climactic (or ANTI-climatic as the case is...no snow:monkey2)

GO CANADA GO

It was nice to see the great one light the torch though :)

The opening ceremony was mediocre at best compare to past Olympic events(e.g. CHINA!!!:google).....Oh, well! If it was done here in Ontario, It could've been a much bigger(and grander!) well funded event.:lecture

Why are people rivering about this accident being shown on TV?, its not even that graphic.

Back