Bring on the Winter Olympics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! yea, he is and they both grew up in Alberta. I actually walk exactly like him haha!, and have been teased about it quite a bit at work.

:lol

Yeah, hockey players tend to walk with a little bit of swagger! I don't get that! I swear to god, they're worse than male models on a runway!:rotfl

l could care less about the olympics my cousins in bc say everyone there is pissed because taxes on everything went up to help pay for it,you go buy a bag of chips at 711 your paying more for them then a few months ago

*swoon*.......isn't he with Elisha!? Lucky cow! I think he's a year younger or two than me. Anyway, he walks funny!:rotfl

Elisha is gorgeous. She is from Calgary. :)

Many actresses seem to come from there. My favorite Alberta girl? Erica Durrance. I have a sad feeling though, outside of Smallville, she won't be doing much. :(

I miss Catriona Le May Doan :monkey2

45379.gif

1013793556.jpg

lemay_doan3.jpg

doan_4409.jpg

1215355863_cbc8d6a5d1.jpg

Oh, and go Canada.

If my favorite celeb crush Jessica Biel had a twin, this would be her!

Anyway, I also have a thing for some of the younger hockey girls on Team Canada, and you have to love some of the figure skaters (mmmm Sale), and Winnipeg's own Cindy Klassen... 5 Olympic Medals by a female in a single Olympics. A RECORD AMONG WOMEN! WOOHOO! From Winnipeg. Another woman from Winnipeg who owns the Olympic podium? Clara Hughes! Won an Olympic in both the Summer and Winter Olympics. She won an Olympic medal in speed skating despite taking up skating at age 27. We Winnipeggers are just that damn good!

Those ladies, Anna Paquin, Johnathan Toews, Duncan Keith, Ian White, Terry Sawchuk, Cam Barker, the Guess Who, Neil Young (okay he lived most of his youth here), and me! GO WINNIPEG GO!!!

Curling!!!

This is the only time that I can ever watch Curling. This is the biggest thing I miss from my time living in Canada. :monkey2

i was totally banging this snow bunny and she fell off the bed and hurt her leg. sorry USA ski team, I didn't know it was her!

The SI cover jinx works its voodoo yet again.

vonn-si-cover_feb-8-2010.jpg

Let's hope that's just a US SI thing (Sidney Crosby is on the Canadian issue)...

Or... gulp... Stephen. He broke his wrist once.. we can't go down that harrowing road again.

colbertsi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am way stoked for hockey. I will watch skiing snowboarding too.and I wanna see us up against Sweden in the the finals for hockey though.

I bet canada won't :rolleyes:

2006 Winter Olympics Medal results (top 3)

Germany 29 medals
USA 25 medals
Canada 24 medals

Population Numbers?

Population 2010: approx. 83 million [Germany]
Population 2010: approx. 310 million [USA]
Population 2010: approx. 34 million [Canada]

I'd say we do quite well O.... Hi..... O.

:D

2006 Winter Olympics Medal results (top 3)

Germany 29 medals
USA 25 medals
Canada 24 medals

Population Numbers?

Population 2010: approx. 83 million [Germany]
Population 2010: approx. 310 million [USA]
Population 2010: approx. 34 million [Canada]

I'd say we do quite well O.... Hi..... O.

:D

What does Ohio have to do with that? :duh

Seriously though, Canada will kick some serious ass! IT'S ON OUR TURF _____ES!!!

Back