Brian Wood's Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw they scheduled a 2nd and 3rd printing. Is it normal for it to hit additional prints? The store I was at had at least 10 sitting on the shelf. Just curious as it's been awhile since I've picked up a comic. :lol

It's normal for a comic to hit 2nd printing. The bigger ones usually do, especially for DC and Marvel. I think Justice League #1 back in 2011 hit something ridiculous, like eight printings. I overheard a guy at my local shop say they always over-order #1s, so #2s are actually the harder one to get, but that's just my shop though.

I'm glad you found a first printing. I was looking around for more at my shop but they sold out within the first week.

I always wanted G.I. Joe #2 back in the day, but because of what Tag mentioned, a first print was out of my 13 year old reach...

So I got a 9.8 CGC copy last year! :lol

#2 was released yesterday -- be sure to pick up a copy! I thought it was fantastic. The final page artwork was beautiful. It feels so great to be back in the cockpit of the Falcon.

And once again, this issue comes with a free digital copy code.

#2 was released yesterday -- be sure to pick up a copy! I thought it was fantastic. The final page artwork was beautiful. It feels so great to be back in the cockpit of the Falcon.

And once again, this issue comes with a free digital copy code.

That final shot is very cool! My fav is still from issue #1 with the Star Destroyer and TIEs, but this line has some beautiful artwork!
Thanks again for the heads up on this line!

I went to three shops, but never found a copy of issue one.

I'll hold out for the trade now. ;)

I went to grab extras from the local shop but not only were they out of the first print, but he also sold out of the 2nd print. :(

If they get the 3rd printing, do you want one Stormy?

Thread's been kinda quiet. Picked up number 5 today and it's easily the best issue of the series so far. That final page... goosebumps.

Was just listening to Brian Wood on Rebel Force Radio from C2E2 talk about this book, and that he heard some people at Disney were actually looking to his book for inspiration for story threads.

I want to read this one day, when a HC comes around. :D

fury got a free comic from wood one time at WonderCon! :lecture

True story. He gave out copies of Northlanders #1 to attendees of his panel. Nice little panel, small room with about 25-30 fans in it. Very intimate. I miss the old days, before the dark times, before the Empire...

Wait, what? ;)

I'm not in this section of the forum very often and just read this. I don't collect comics anymore and rarely read them. However this looks very promising. I imagine there are 6 books out by now, how hard would it be to play catch up? I may run by the lcs and see what they have.

I'm not in this section of the forum very often and just read this. I don't collect comics anymore and rarely read them. However this looks very promising. I imagine there are 6 books out by now, how hard would it be to play catch up? I may run by the lcs and see what they have.

I'm loving the series so far! :rock:rock:rock

There are five books out now with issue six coming out June 12th. You may be able to get back issues or second printings at your LCS and/or eBay.

Cover to issue six...

Star-Wars-6.jpg

I can't wait for the Ryan Kelly arc. He worked with Brian on things like Local and New York Four/Five. Here's a couple panels from #9.

tumblr_mo14ft7nz81qztd7eo1_1280.jpg

Back