Breaking News!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KONGRATS!!!!!!!

A new Kurgan koming into the world is great news indeed!!!!

You're gonna name him/her clancy right?!?!?!?

:D

*pinches nipple*

Congrats!! It seems I was in your shoes just yesterday..Which means tomarrow you will be in mine..

Good times and scarey times ahead!! :monkey5

Your collection will be your child's legacy!!

wow!
thanks everybody :rock

the collection wont disappear, but the collecting will slow Im sure.
Good thing SS's running out of PF UniMonsters to do. Its the only thing im really a sucker for :monkey2

This is absolutely great news.
Take lots of pics and videos all through the pregnancy. My 4 yr old daughters favorite past time is watching home movies, even before she was born.

One bit of advice: Things get tense until the baby gets somewhat self sufficient, just keep in mind there is light at the end of the tunnel, and no matter how much you do it will never be enough. Just take it with a grain of salt, because nothing puts you on edge more than sleep depravation.
Good luck.

congratulationss.gif

Congrats!!! As your impending arrival looms closer, you'll see the importance of this stuff fade a bit. That delivery is better than anything the UPS or Fedex guy could EVER bring you. The fact you admit you're as giddy as a little girl on a male dominated board speaks volumes about the great dad you'll make. Enjoy the experience.:chew

thanks guys!!

as far as which I prefer? I dont care. healthy is my only request :D

well second times a charm ...

Alexandrea Greylynn was born 6:22am this morning.

this year mark the 10 year anni of my mothers passing and lil Alex came a week & a half early, just so she could share my mother's birthday ..... :monkey2 :rock

Grey1.jpg

Grey2.jpg

Congratulations Occ. That's incredibly cool how she shares your mother's birthday.

Back