Breaking News!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Occ!!

Wishing you nothing but the best...
:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Congratulations on your developing collectible. What may appear as a bobblehead will soon become a little big head. What starts as 1/6th scale will soon enough graduate to 1/4 scale. Soon enough you will have a full scale model. Just realise such collectibles are costly and will leave your wallet as flat as when you first bought it.

Congratulations! Guess your collecting days are soon coming to an end! Got to put money side for the child's future! Priorities priorities!

I hope all goes well for you and that you're blessed with a great kid!

If it wasn't planned...bummer. If it was planned, Congrats! J/K, Congrats on that man. Let the future SS Collector come into the world.

CONGRATS!!!!

You are about to experience the greatest joy and blessing that life can give us!!! My life became a much happier one 18 months ago! Coming home at the end of the day and seeing my daughter come running at me screaming "Daddy" is priceless.

Oh and put your collectibles on the highest shelf...oh and buy everything that you want right now! Diapers and formula have the price range of a rare collectible!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Back