Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jut finished watching it. Overall it went down more or less as I imagined it would, but still a very satisfying conclusion (which these days is rare on TV).

Just thinking about all the great shows that dropped the ball in the final episode makes me glad that this show was able to nail it, if not in a somewhat safe way.

What an ending! Best tv drama ever. :yess:

I agree. I'm more of a sci-fi guy, as in my 'top TV shows of all-time' list always consists of stuff like Buffy and Supernatural, etc. But I'll be darned, this has easily earned a spot on my list. I'll never forget this show and will revisit it over and over again, as years go by.

What happens to Jessie? He is a wanted man I presume. So does he try to flee and hide? He is the only one left that can cook the blue meth so I could see him turning into Walt down the line.

What happens to Jessie? He is a wanted man I presume. So does he try to flee and hide? He is the only one left that can cook the blue meth so I could see him turning into Walt down the line.

They left it up to us to decide what Jesse does. I don't see him being wanted though. Any evidence was destroyed because of Jack's crew. I see Jesse taking care of Brock, and getting his life back together. All a matter of opinion though!

They left it up to us to decide what Jesse does. I don't see him being wanted though. Any evidence was destroyed because of Jack's crew. I see Jesse taking care of Brock, and getting his life back together. All a matter of opinion though!

Really the only people who could possibly implicate him would be Skyler or Marie and I don't think either of them know enough about him to do that anyway, never mind the fact that they have virtually no reason to now that Walt is finished.

So, I think he's pretty free to live his life now and become the Need for Speed protagonist.

Really the only people who could possibly implicate him would be Skyler or Marie and I don't think either of them know enough about him to do that anyway, never mind the fact that they have virtually no reason to now that Walt is finished.

So, I think he's pretty free to live his life now and become the Need for Speed protagonist.

:rotfl Exactly!!!!! :rock

1380647_540782019342839_887238667_n.jpg

Back