Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meme-1_zps0ac2ea99.jpg

Walt is/was AWESOME!

Now lets hope "Saul" will be as good.

'Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself! ' (Dumb and Dumber reference.)

That's all I could think of when I saw that pic, jo. :lol No idea why I thought that though.

They left it up to us to decide what Jesse does. I don't see him being wanted though. Any evidence was destroyed because of Jack's crew. I see Jesse taking care of Brock, and getting his life back together. All a matter of opinion though!

He has a history with the DEA and his fingerprints are all over that Nazi meth lab. Once Skylar gives the DEA the location and story of Hanks and Gomies death, it'll be tied to the Nazis. Only person alive from that compound is Jessie. So he becomes the DEAs most wanted man. His only choices are run and hide, go to jail, or turn to crime so he has people to protect him. Just my opinion though.

He has a history with the DEA and his fingerprints are all over that Nazi meth lab. Once Skylar gives the DEA the location and story of Hanks and Gomies death, it'll be tied to the Nazis. Only person alive from that compound is Jessie. So he becomes the DEAs most wanted man. His only choices are run and hide, go to jail, or turn to crime so he has people to protect him. Just my opinion though.

Good points, for sure. I'd like to think that Jesse lives happily ever after. :lol But yeah, DEA will be all over that. Maybe they're content with nabbing Walter (or at least knowing he's out of the game) and call it a day. :lol

Still recovering from that ending. I loved it and it completely satisfied me...but still tore me up a bit. The good bye with Skylar and Hollie really got me to man sniffle.

I'm watching Low Winter Sun and all I can think about is how much it must suck to follow a show like Breaking Bad. How do you compete?!?

One cool thing I realized about that ending, Walt shot and killed Uncle jack similarly to how Jack killed Hank. Shot him in the head as he was talking on the ground.

What do you think of this spin-off?

Jesse goes and picks up Brock. They call the vacuum repair service.
Disappear to Alaska
cut to 6 or 7 years later.
Jesse and Brock cook the blue stuff.
Jesse sends money constantly to the White family.

One cool thing I realized about that ending, Walt shot and killed Uncle jack similarly to how Jack killed Hank. Shot him in the head as he was talking on the ground.

Jack went down for the count. That whole ending was pretty crazy. And Jesse got some 'closure' I think with Todd, as well.

What do you think of this spin-off?

Jesse goes and picks up Brock. They call the vacuum repair service.
Disappear to Alaska
cut to 6 or 7 years later.
Jesse and Brock cook the blue stuff.
Jesse sends money constantly to the White family.

No way Jesse brings Brock into the game. Not happening, IMO. He wouldn't let him come within a country mile of that business.

And I think Jesse got 'scared straight' after the Neo-Nazi prison camp stuff. He's out of the game for good, IMO.

Back