Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

There wouldn't be any purpose in bringing back Walt. Even if he survived the gunshot wound, he was still dying of cancer. It wasn't going to miraculously survive and escape the police to find Saul.

Of course Saul is going to always be looking behind him. He bought an entire new identity because he was involved in Walter's business. It may have started out just laundering drug money, but Walter was a murderer, who ordered the hits on the men in jail and also knew of what had happened to 2 DEA agents. Saul was a crooked lawyer and he got in far deeper than he ever thought he would. He was responsible for dealing with the money that Walt had made, so the DEA would certainly be after him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yek3cqJ.jpg

New show could be... the Walking Bad!:D

It doesn't matter if he is dead or not, Gilligan nor Cranston will reprise Br Ba. I am not totally ruling out a cameo in BCS, but Br Ba has definitely finished. Is Walt still alive or is dead is just the ambiguous nature of the ending, a little like The Sopranos I guess, Gilligan wanted us talking this way, and that's the way it should be.

It doesn't matter if he is dead or not, Gilligan nor Cranston will reprise Br Ba. I am not totally ruling out a cameo in BCS, but Br Ba has definitely finished. Is Walt still alive or is dead is just the ambiguous nature of the ending, a little like The Sopranos I guess, Gilligan wanted us talking this way, and that's the way it should be.

The Sopranos, ok, I'm with you. But BB!? I didn't think there was anything ambiguous about the ending. He died.

I suppose that's where Gilligan's a genius. No cliffhangers or fades to black; he wraps everything up with a pretty bow on top, and leaves the viewer to overthink it and make it ambiguous.:lol

The Sopranos, ok, I'm with you. But BB!? I didn't think there was anything ambiguous about the ending. He died.

Yea I've never thought it was ambiguous at all. Walt's dead.

Hpjkqi9.gif

Even if you really want to play Devil's Advocate, he was surrounded by cops.

The ambiguity in the ending is like Cranston says himself, where's the body bag? It's not 100% conclusive that he is dead, that's just an opinion that he died like others may have an opinion that he survived. It's never been conclusively confirmed has it? If you have that statement from Gilligan or Cranston I would like to see that Deckard, if not, that's an opinion.

My opinion/wish was that Walt survives, ambulance takes him to hospital. He goes on trial and while on trial somehow plots his escape from jail. So, cops being around means nothing.

The ending wasn't ambiguous. Walt is dead. But Gilligan was clever enough not too show too much. That way, anything remains possible!

:lol if anything is still possible then in its very nature that's an ambiguous ending in sorts.

My opinion/wish was that Walt survives, ambulance takes him to hospital. He goes on trial and while on trial somehow plots his escape from jail. So, cops being around means nothing.

Walt is dead. If you want Walt to be alive you don't understand the show.

Just for the record I personally think Walt is dead, but I can see why others may want to come up with their own theories.

You know, we never saw Gus in a literal body bag, either. Maybe he's recovering somewhere and people just assumed he died. Think we're gonna see him back in action in BCS season 2, guys!!!! :yess:

Back