Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brainiac, you didn't miss out, those steel books are awful. And Ralph Steadman is one of my top 5 living artists, I have his Fear and Loathing Criterion, but wow, he blew these big time. Whoever chose him also messed up though. His style is not at all right for BB.

Some of his other work :

Brainiac, you didn't miss out, those steel books are awful. And Ralph Steadman is one of my top 5 living artists, I have his Fear and Loathing Criterion, but wow, he blew these big time. Whoever chose him also messed up though. His style is not at all right for BB.

Some of his other work :

Totally agree, Ralph Steadman and BrBa don't mix together well at all.

Zavvi... just put up(now sold out) their exclusive Breaking Bad steelbook collection, I failed to see it soon enough, now they're all gone :(
anyway heres what they look like
11028961-1412874594-409974.jpg

11028962-1412874594-410430.jpg

11028963-1412874594-410329.jpg

11028964-1412874594-410374.jpg

11028965-1412874594-410091.jpg

11028966-1412874594-410086.jpg

Do. Not. Want.

I'd rather see Dr. Seuss interpretations.

gpWVFK8.jpg

That's Daniel Pickett, same guy mention in the article I posted. I use to collect with him and a bunch of other guys in the 90's around the Pasadena area.

"It’s “the psychology of being able to own whatever it is that is your favorite,” said Pickett. “I love the art form of toys. I have an appreciation for seeing them in physical form.”

Pickett knows what he’s talking about. The 43-year-old’s life-long collection includes 60-plus Aquaman action figures in his dining room. In fact, in addition to using his garage and a wall-to-wall display in his Los Angeles home, he rents two storage units for his toy collection."

I'm confused. I mean, sure, he's a meth dealer, but he's also a family man who believes in capitalism, the death penalty, and the second amendment. In Florida, most people would call that a "role model."

At first I was all for the ban, but I didn't realise that Toys r' Us intended to segregate these in 'adult collectibles'. In Australia the store is all about kids, no adult collectibles in site (for those we have 'hobby stores'). But check out what I found in the Barbie aisle a while back:

N3245%20Little%20Red%20Riding%20Hood%20Barbie.JPG

...if a sluttily dressed fairytale figure paired with a salivating pervert antagonist is fit for consumption by young girls, I don't see why a meth dealer can't get a spot on the shelves.

I had to get two. When I brought it home my damn weiner kid wanted it. I tried to explain to her all about MISB, but waddya do...

I have finally gotten around to start watching this series On Demand. I have heard a lot of good about it, but so far it seems average to me. It is not terrible by any means, but it is not exactly compelling tv either. I am about 2/3 of the way through S2. Does it get better in subsequent seasons? Or should I cut bait now? Right now it is just a slow, dull, depressing show.

Back