Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack's probably still alive too. People can survive getting shot in the head, and since we didn't see a funeral, with him put in the coffin, then in the ground, then dirt on top, then zoom in and x-ray shot into the coffin with a quick fast forward montage of maggots eating his body, he could be ok.

Jack's probably still alive too. People can survive getting shot in the head, and since we didn't see a funeral, with him put in the coffin, then in the ground, then dirt on top, then zoom in and x-ray shot into the coffin with a quick fast forward montage of maggots eating his body, he could be ok.

He got shot in the stomach, it is possible he could live through it, just as possible that he died.

Walt is dead. If you want Walt to be alive you don't understand the show.

I understand the show perfectly.

Just some fan fiction/wish, nothing harmful in that, I said multiple times in my first post it probably wont happen or maybe need to happen, some of you should learn to read before being so ignorant.

Enlighten me with your vast knowledge of the show 2001.

It was a ******* theory/fan fiction/wish and you consistently bash me for it. Grow up.

So we are now saying a bomb to the face and a bullet to the head is comparable with a shot to the stomach area? So in a hypothetical situation, if you were faced with a situation whereby you had to choose between the three you would be stuck? You wouldn't fancy your chances of survival better with a shot to the stomach area? Some people!!!

Hank is prolly still hanging around too.

So is Gus, since that damage is purely cosmetic.

Gus_dies.png

A quick plastic surgery and we get one of the main antagonist back.

Damon Lindelof is preparing a script based on all the theoretically dead BB characters as we speak. Word is it's set on a remote island.

So we are now saying a bomb to the face and a bullet to the head is comparable with a shot to the stomach area? So in a hypothetical situation, if you were faced with a situation whereby you had to choose between the three you would be stuck? You wouldn't fancy your chances of survival better with a shot to the stomach area? Some people!!!
No, you're absolutely right! Anyone could survive a .50 cal bullet to the stomach when they already have one foot in the grave due to ravaging cancer and when the story is calling on the character to die, anyway! :yess:

So is Gus, since that damage is purely cosmetic.

Gus_dies.png

A quick plastic surgery and we get one of the main antagonist back.
I think Gilligan is borrowing a page from Nolan and will attempt to make Gus a sort of 'Two-Face' character in the Br Ba universe! So awesome how he left Gus' fate really ambiguous so he could bring him back for BCS!!! So excited!! :yess:

Enlighten me with your vast knowledge of the show 2001.

It was a ******* theory/fan fiction/wish and you consistently bash me for it. Grow up.

I just don't get how anyone who understands the show would want walt to live when the show is about how he deals with dying.

Lots of big internet men here I see. No point in staying this thread, some of you need to bash others to boost yourselves up, I get it.

Lol, it's not actually even aimed at you, WWE. Just poking some fun at those that think Walt's fate was "ambiguous" and won't believe he's dead until they see a scene with him in a body bag (which, if you go down that route, could just be an even more elaborate ruse!). Just silly that nothing can seemingly be left to the imagination and that people need conclusions to be totally spelled out before they can accept something.

Lol, it's not actually even aimed at you, WWE. Just poking some fun at those that think Walt's fate was "ambiguous" and won't believe he's dead until they see a scene with him in a body bag (which, if you go down that route, could just be an even more elaborate ruse!). Just silly that nothing can seemingly be left to the imagination and that people need conclusions to be totally spelled out before they can accept something.

Well, to be fair, nobody would have doubts if Cranston hadn't said what he said about the body bag. I think Walt is dead. It makes sense that he is. I think all the crew knows he is dead, but I also think they deliberately left things open, just in case, you know...

I don't know the context but I'm assuming he was just messing with fans. And who knows, maybe Cranston would be open to reprising the role, but I can't see Gilligan having any interest in it, except via some sort of flashback. I loved BB, but no desire personally to see Walt again in BCS.

Damon Lindelof is preparing a script based on all the theoretically dead BB characters as we speak. Word is it's set on a remote island.

Please tell me it'll have altars with green crystals, alien murals and magically black goo that do anything the story requires it to magically do. And that none of it ever gets explained. And smoke monsters. Please! :pray:

It's strange to see people debate an intentionally unambiguous ending. He died.

Question -- You opted to kill Walt, definitively closing the door on his story. But you left it open for Saul (Bob Odenkirk) by letting him live [...]

Vince Gilligan -- [...] Walter White, on the other hand, got a death sentence in the first act of the very first episode. It would be less than satisfying perhaps if he didn’t die at the end of the whole thing.”

Gilligan, the guy who would know, answering a question about why they didn't kill off Saul Goodman (because he's a cockroach, so his survival makes sense), but chose to kill off Walt. He died. Right then and there. On camera. Before the pan-out.

(See Vince Gilligan on crafting 'Breaking Bad' ending, his favorite finale | EW.com).

SnakeDoc

Back