Brave PF's???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Snoopy: Ok I'm focusing on the word.....WAS.......and yet still like the real thing?! I'm sensing a masochist........

What can I say, I'm a...

h70B685BC
:lol

The releases could have been way better. If they made the good guys first, the line would've never died...

Yes, tho not everyone wants good guys. I think they more should have done it with good/bad guys in matching sets. If say around when the Evil Queen was about to ship, a preview for a Snow White PF went up. One would have helped drive the other and before you know it, both would be sold out, either to those getting both of them or for the people that just wanted one or the other.

At the end of the day, SS stuffed up, which really sucks, given that what was shipped was really great PF's.

That is true...I've seen that happen with other LE items that come exclusively for the Disney Store. Really if SS did more PF I think to get the line going the would have to do the princesses to get it started since that is such a big money maker there. Then start adding on other characters as the line gets more attention. It is too bad though, I would have loved to see some more Disney PF especially from Brave.

Back