Brain Storming CW Obi Wan ......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, I love the feedback, don't forget if you got anything I may have missed let me know. Dorgmal Snow is Sending me the Head and Witekite is gettin me the shoulder decal and I'm waiting on my paint to come in.

Top stuff man and I have popped a couple clonobi heads in the post :) I love the tunic did u make it!!!!!! It looks so much and hangs just right I can not wait to see the next stage with the chest plate painted up.

Thanks Dorgmal, as far as the Tunic well..... I wish I could sew, but... it's acually a Hasbro tunic off a Qui gon with the sleeves cut and tucked and the tabards carfully cut off, then used one part of the tabard to make the center thingy. lol Im gonna stich it to the cumberbun ( i think i spelled that right).

Great progress, love to see this developing ... Go on!

:wave Hi TheGent! Welcome to SSF!

Thanks Dorgmal, as far as the Tunic well..... I wish I could sew, but... it's acually a Hasbro tunic off a Qui gon with the sleeves cut and tucked and the tabards carfully cut off, then used one part of the tabard to make the center thingy. lol Im gonna stich it to the cumberbun ( i think i spelled that right).

Wow, that worked out great! I actually have the Hasbro Qui-Gon, I would never have recognized his tabard. Great job! :clap

... and it's "cumberbund" :monkey3

and white.....

painted.jpg

That looks fab, cant wait to see it all put together. Best looking CLone Wars Obi-Wan I have seen so far!! Nice!!

:clap Always wondered how that would look painted white! Can't wait til you get that Clonobi sculpt! If you can get the hair off it, you could probably ask me or unsung about how to sculpt hair. (Unsung Hero is definitely more experienced, but I might be able to help too... :monkey3)

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing him get all finished up.

Can't wait til you get that Clonobi sculpt! If you can get the hair off it, you could probably ask me or unsung about how to sculpt hair. (Unsung Hero is definitely more experienced, but I might be able to help too... :monkey3)

shouldn't be too hard. Take an exacto knife and cut the hair off like you're pealing an apple. that's how I do it.

but,
I'd offer help with sculpting hair too if help is needed that is. I quite enjoy sculpting hair. It's a lot more fun than sculpting the face :lol

shouldn't be too hard. Take an exacto knife and cut the hair off like you're pealing an apple. that's how I do it.

but,
I'd offer help with sculpting hair too if help is needed that is. I quite enjoy sculpting hair. It's a lot more fun than sculpting the face :lol

Yes, yes it is! :lol

I think I'm better at hair than anything else! Then come lips, noses, eyes, and finally ears (I've only sculpted one or two good ears so far)

Adding a different hairstyle to the clonobi will improve your figure totally. I did that with a sculpt I had. Obviously mine is dressed in the ROTS costume but you get the idea.

wooow he looks amazing Paul!!!!! have you got any of him painted up????

totally agree :hi5: btw, very nice scupt, I too would like to see him all painted up :)

Unfortunately I don't . :( I sent one of the casts I had ( with a neck attached ) to be painted by someone a long while ago and have never seen it since. I do still live in hope though.

Mark this was the cast I mentioned in my pm ;) ( nudge nudge wink wink )

Wow Paul! That Obi-wan looks great! Would love to paint that up! The beard looks spot on and the hair is really nicely done! :rock

Back