Brain Storming CW Obi Wan ......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's what I've got so far, it's rough i know but it's in progress, what i really need is an EP3 obi head, from the cartoon he has more the ep3 hair style than the EP2 long hair. so im goint to go with ep3. anyways please feel free to drop me any ideas here, and if anyone has a naked EP3 obi wan or even better bodyless let me know :)

Brainstormobi2.jpg

Looking good so for man keep up the work!

Thanks man :)

and here we have him after a little more work, now just need to get a head lol. oh and spray the chest and shoulder armor.

I wish i could sew, then i'd make a nice hem in the bottom of the tunic

obi600.jpg

Clone Wars Obi Wan Added so you can compare the two

cwobiwan2.jpg

Ok i'm not good with the paint program but i came up with this LMAO:

obi600head2.jpg

I couldn't resist lol had to make a better one lol:

obihead5.jpg

Last edited:
:lol Nice photoshop job! I actually didn't catch that when I was just quickly scanning through!

He's coming along nicely. You could try to find a clonobi HS, then resculpt the hair.... I just know a lot of people used their clonobi's for the clone trooper armor, so I'm sure someone has an extra clonobi head or two lying around that they don't need. Just an idea... :huh

If you want I can help you out by printing up some water slide decals of the symbol on the shoulder bell for ya :)

If you want I can help you out by printing up some water slide decals of the symbol on the shoulder bell for ya :)

ooohh, now that would be cool, i was thinking of how i was gonna do that ( neatly ) and thought of mabye a custom sticker of sorts but decal would work way better, thanks. ill drop you a message later to discuss it a bit.

Last edited:
i was sitting here looking at my Obi Wan and noticed his shoulders aren't like Anakins at all. his are more like Clone troopers shoulders, so after a little magic touch ...............

Whatcha think?? better??

I will eventually paint the chest plate :)

cwobiwanshouldersnew.jpg

cwobishoulder2.jpg

cwobishoulders3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great so far! Good eye on the shoulderpads - I completely missed that on my Clone Wars Obi Wan. He looks great with the helmet.

that looks great! i had this idea today due to Finally getting CW Anakin, Rex and Ventress. I can't wait to see how this progresses!

I prefer the new tunic as well. A resculpted and repainted EP3 Obi-Wan Head will look great on this!

That makes a huge difference! I knew something was off, but I had forgotten about the shoulders being different...

:clap Much better!

Top stuff man and I have popped a couple clonobi heads in the post :) I love the tunic did u make it!!!!!! It looks so much and hangs just right I can not wait to see the next stage with the chest plate painted up.

Back