Bowen White Queen - Painted Sneek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally I thnk her mouth should be closed. But thats not my call to make.

Excellent execution overall...... :monkey1

????ty pic and a couple more missing from the group but gives you an idea. should also go with the aspen/turner piece to..:naughty

2eq9ilv.jpg

Personally I love Moore statues. Nice Collection.

yeah they're def hard to beat. i've got the calie, ruby lady death and dark ivory coming. so there will less room in the cabinets soon..:monkey3

though i'm kinda 50/50 on the dark ivory since there's most likely going to be a street version coming and i might perfer that one instead, but at below retail for a moore piece i don't think you can ever go wrong imo.

yeah they're def hard to beat. i've got the calie, ruby lady death and dark ivory coming. so there will less room in the cabinets soon..:monkey3

though i'm kinda 50/50 on the dark ivory since there's most likely going to be a street version coming and i might perfer that one instead, but at below retail for a moore piece i don't think you can ever go wrong imo.

Ruby Lady Death looks nice but I like the regular version. I would have ordered the Calie if it was just like the print. LOL

Dark Ivory looks nice but I like JML picture better. Its a bit more sassy.

Regardless, he makes some awesome statues.

Ruby Lady Death looks nice but I like the regular version. I would have ordered the Calie if it was just like the print. LOL

Dark Ivory looks nice but I like JML picture better. Its a bit more sassy.

Regardless, he makes some awesome statues.

yeah the calie piece would of be a home run if they had done it as the print showed, alas we can't always get our way.:monkey2 and since i already had the original death version i thought a little color would be a nice addition with the ruby edition.

awesome is right and just like ssc, everyone can't be pleased.:rolleyes:

yeah the calie piece would of be a home run if they had done it as the print showed, alas we can't always get our way.:monkey2 and since i already had the original death version i thought a little color would be a nice addition with the ruby edition.

awesome is right and just like ssc, everyone can't be pleased.:rolleyes:

Very true. I look forward to the new Magdalena statue... whenever it comes out.

These all look great. I do have the SS EX AH! Emma. That will be it for me. That is my favorite Emma statue by far. Congrats to all the people that were waiting on the Bowen Emma. She was worth the wait.

i like both myself, but if i had to chose just one (and i don't:D) i'd get this one. i just feel the corset is been used way to much in these statues.

719192488_M7C6o-L.jpg
[/

Both this one and the Hellfire Club version are finer than the AH! Emma. I know it hurts to hear that, but it is what it is.

Both this one and the Hellfire Club version are finer than the AH! Emma. I know it hurts to hear that, but it is what it is.

That's if the production pieces turn out as great as the prototypes.

So far it will be hard to best AH! Andy's efforts, but this one is definitely looking like a winner.

I'm loving the facial structure, but wish that the expression was a bit more serious or menacing :(

But regardless, I may pick up the Astonishing version. Love that costume.

Just went live on Bowen's website.

Retro for $170 (definitely like this version better)

White%20Queen%20Retro1%201.JPG
White%20Queen%20Retro2%201.JPG

Modern for $180

White%20Queen%20Mod2%201.JPG

These statues should cost $135 at max. Statue is only 12" and the base is weak.

I like the Retro version the most.

no doubt an increase in price due to the overall good reviews that these pieces have received on the forums.
no sence in charging a reasonable price when you can gouge a bit for a well received sculpt.
greed, my friends, GREED is the way of business. not saying it's wrong, it just greedy.:D

Back