Bowen White Queen - Painted Sneek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no doubt the clear version is going to push $300+ then.:banghead

i wish i could order these, but i have to wait for them to show up on the bay.:monkey2
oh well usually they end up cheaper on there anyways.

Last edited:
regarding price, that whole $500 for the Cable exclusive turned me off to Bowen, I haven't ordered a piece since that price was announced. I only have Planet Hulk on order. These pieces do look good, but they are about $50 too high IMO.

regarding price, that whole $500 for the Cable exclusive turned me off to Bowen, I haven't ordered a piece since that price was announced. I only have Planet Hulk on order. These pieces do look good, but they are about $50 too high IMO.

yeah i don't buy much bowen in the first place but of the pieces that i have gotten off of ebay, i don't think i've dropped more than $100-$110 on any of them.

I have one Bowen statue and that is the Modern Ms. Marvel which will probably be sold due to Sideshow making her. I do want those Emmas though.

I wouldn't mind getting the Crystal Emma but, that will probably be $250+ and if it's a CC Excl. I won't be able to order. Plus, it won't fit with my AH ladies or anywhere in my collection, for that matter. I only have 1 Bowen and that's the FB Abomination.
I still would like to find a broken AH Emma so I can have her customized with better hair. Paying $400 then having to pay the painter isn't too appealing.

Just went live on Bowen's website.

Retro for $170 (definitely like this version better)

White%20Queen%20Retro1%201.JPG
White%20Queen%20Retro2%201.JPG

wow! i'm lovin' the retro version. very sexy. :naughty

Back