Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks PCE. The low number was a nice bonus. Yes I have Frankenstein coming to display with Dracula. I really like how Dracula came out. I picked up the new spiderman museum, one of the IM, and Bishop recently and they all came out really nice as well

does your Dracula feel very back heavy? My base is fairly unstable, not tipping over unstable but kinda like an annoying chair.
Is yours similar?

'Tis I, who rules the night!

lxb.JPG

Dracula 1:6 Statue 156/500 - Bowen Designs

As you can guess I'm a big fan of vampires and even though I've never read Tomb of Dracula I loved the design of this statue so I had to get it. I love the way it came out, it has a nice presence and the way it's sculpted make it feel old. Very well done.
The base is very cool as well with the tombs, the skeleton arm that still has a glove on it and I like the signatures on the tombstones, nice touch. The one issue with the base that I have is that is seems to rock a bit and the statue is fairly back heavy, not sure if I'm the only one or not yet.
Overall for me this is the quintessential Dracula statue.

jrbg.jpg

v7b.JPG

869l.JPG

umvl.jpg

ox8l.jpg

c24i.jpg

zl42.jpg

i8mz.jpg

'Tis I, who rules the night!

As you can guess I'm a big fan of vampires and even though I've never read Tomb of Dracula I loved the design of this statue so I had to get it.

If you are a vampire/Dracula fan it is must reading. Got my intro into the series with the Power Record set as a kid. Then took years assembling a Vf/Nm full run. A cheaper way would be the essential books though they are black and white (I am sure you already know that anyway). Ok I will stop my rambling now. Oh, great statue by the way. I am going to have to add this to my collection as well.​

If you are a vampire/Dracula fan it is must reading. Got my intro into the series with the Power Record set as a kid. Then took years assembling a Vf/Nm full run. A cheaper way would be the essential books though they are black and white (I am sure you already know that anyway). Ok I will stop my rambling now. Oh, great statue by the way. I am going to have to add this to my collection as well.

The thing that I was always weary off is that it might be a bit 70s kitsch and not have aged well.
I never touch B&W collections so if I were to end up collecting it I'd get the Omniboo.

Nice pics Drakul, the ring and cuff link look really good. Great detail.
Really like the base. Can't wait for Frankenstein. :drool

Off topic - I almost wish I had ordered the clear Human Torch, I think one turned out looking pretty cool.

Very nice addition Drak!

Mojo is so fugly, it's awesome! Hopefully we'll see some size comparison pics soon.

:gah: BBTS charged for Carol Danvers before I saw new pics of her to help me decide whether I wanted to keep my pre order or not. Oh well. I guess I'll see what it's like 'in hand' when I decide to ship my 'Pile Of Loot' from BBTS.

Back