Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen-Designs-Faux-Bronze-XL.jpg

Now up for order for a LIMITED time!
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/b...os-fs-website-exclusive-you-buying-15551.html
:)

Marvel Bowen Designs Statues & Busts

The Bowen Designs Busts Sales Report is here! After countless requests (well, maybe about 75 requests, including one from the folks at Bowen Designs), the Bowen Designs Busts Sales Report is up and running.

The sales data in the report right now is from the last 3 weeks or so through October 7. Over the next week or so, we will process and update the report with sales data that we have archived from the past few months.

A few notes from our first batch of recorded sales:
  • Dreadnought Chrome 2-Pack Fetches Big Bucks. The undisputed king of the Bowen Busts hill is this extremely limited (only 85 sets made) pair of Dreadnought busts with the super shiny blue chrome. One lucky bidder won a set for “only” $403. This sale was sandwiched in-between two big sales at $560 and $562.
  • Lotsa Green For Hela. No surpise that a bust this beautiful and intricate has sold for $169. One of the best looking busts made in recent memory and it definitely sells like it.
  • Major Dollars for Major Victory. $150+ It's gotta be that dang shield.
  • Ultron: If You Chrome It, We Will Buy...and pay a lot for it. The Ultron Chrome Edition is proof that an evil, ugly character will still sell and sell well if it’s got a nice chrome shine to it.

Here are the top dollar sales transactions recorded in the report so far:
  • Dreadnought 2-Pack (Chrome) - $562
  • Dreadnought 2-Pack (Chrome) - $560
  • Dreadnought 2-Pack (Chrome) - $403
  • Hela - $169
  • Major Victory - $154.99
  • Ultron (Chrome) - $153.50
  • Hulk - $125
  • Ultron (Chrome) - $124.99
  • Hela - $113
  • Hydro Man - $109.95

For more details and to view the original auction associated with these sales, please visit the Bowen Designs Busts Sales Report at MyAuctionReports.Com - Sales Reports!

I cant even log into my bowen account for some reason but just recieved a usps shipping notice from them, although i didnt think i have anything on order...any guesses as to what might be shipping today that i might recieve??

I cant even log into my bowen account for some reason but just recieved a usps shipping notice from them, although i didnt think i have anything on order...any guesses as to what might be shipping today that i might recieve??

LOL i called them i'm getting a BD hat :rotfl i thought maybe i had a statue coming darnit.

The pose looks a little static for the character, doesn't it?

Love the Hulk though, it looks really nice.

Very valid point part of the appeal of the bowens for me was that they were more reasonable, not even tempted at that price point.

:exactly:If this keeps up, Bowen will be bankrupted by his own greed:lecture Basically charging 300$ for 12" figures is simply taking it too far

Back