Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Marvel(s) works in progress! More info here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-captain-marvel-flight-12359.html

16c9na0.jpg

Sideshow is a bigger company. They probably get better pricing.

That captain marvel looks awesome! But the price may be:(:( I wanted to do a cosmic lineup but the centre piece which was the new Thanos was so highly priced@_@

I got Modern nova, Silver Surfer, Super skrull, all of their prices were fairly reasonable

That captain marvel looks awesome! But the price may be:(:( I wanted to do a cosmic lineup but the centre piece which was the new Thanos was so highly priced@_@

I got Modern nova, Silver Surfer, Super skrull, all of their prices were fairly reasonable

Just what I was thinking last week!

I'm canceling the new museum Thanos, regardless. It's just too bland.

I've disliked the new museum ever sense the first pics were shown. The new mini bust would of been a better full size statue and would of looked great standing next to the original Thanos as a bookend set.
Thanos%20Bust.jpg

Yes $250 is extremely high for a 1:6 scale statue. Almost bizarre! If u add $50 more you can get a SSC 1:4 PF statue. There is no value here at all..... I can only see where BD is going ....... _____(fill-in the blanks). Keep this up and u will lose your diehard fans!

Yes $250 is extremely high for a 1:6 scale statue. Almost bizarre! If u add $50 more you can get a SSC 1:4 PF statue. There is no value here at all..... I can only see where BD is going ....... _____(fill-in the blanks). Keep this up and u will lose your diehard fans!

Bowen Statues are 1:7 scale.

Back