Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Oh, you're one of the nut jobs that takes a magnifying glass to your sculpts. I should have figured. What a nightmare you guys are!

As for your assessment of the Hulkbuster paint apps...WOW! We must have VERY different eyes! That piece has some of the BEST Bowen paint apps ever. :)

Did you even read my post? :lol

My Hulkbuster was missing all the detailing on one leg save the gold kneepad. If that's acceptable to you, you really must have low standards from collecting Bowen too long. :slap

My Hulkbuster was missing all the detailing on one leg save the gold kneepad. If that's acceptable to you, you really must have low standards from collecting Bowen too long. :slap

I would imagine his perception of things might be influenced by the fact that he's now selling Bowen products for BD.

:clap:clap:clap:lecture:lecture:lecture

This response should be recited by all the kids at school. Out of context and without even knowing what the response was to :lecture :monkey1

I love how there are more bowen haters in this thread than fans. I guess people have nothing better to do.

The really funny thing though, is that majority of the haters probably have more bowen statues than most people on this forum. :lol idiots

It's very strange Nash.. I don't get the hate, seems unusually extreme for a statue brand - but whatever.. I suppose I'll never understand it :huh

I just ordered this guy from the LCS tonight. Really looking forward to it. Probably going to be a pretty hefty piece in person!

102224_305398_6.jpg

Congrats Reefer Shark and will you be posting some pics when you get? I might get this as well, so would love to see some pics. :)

I love how there are more bowen haters in this thread than fans. I guess people have nothing better to do.

The really funny thing though, is that majority of the haters probably have more bowen statues than most people on this forum. :lol idiots

Most of them are the left over haters from SF! They did their damage there and now look to be spreading their stupidity here. If you don't like Bowen merch...move on. There is obviously nothing for you here. Leave this thread to the fans it was intended for.

Congrats Reefer Shark and will you be posting some pics when you get? I might get this as well, so would love to see some pics. :)

Thanks man, will try to get some shots up when this guy eventually shows up. Gotta love the bad guys!

I don't think it's the hate but more of the price factor that Bowen has these days.:lecture

The Prices have increased a lot for BD... but its kind of strange how his items are priced at times....

Ouch, $275 for Thanos. That price is nearing PF territory.

Gotta say it's the best looking Thanos statue to date though. The head sculpt is perfect.

The prices are high when ordering from Bowen, but usually much cheaper from online shops...in Bowen's defense, prices have gone up in China..so statues are more expensive to produce...the thing I don't like about Bowen are his inconsistant paint apps, re-do of characters with the same pose and the high prices compared to companies like SS where you seem to get more bang for your buck. *smokes hash*

I like Bowen and will continue to buy a select few of his statues, only because I am running out of room...but I really don't pre-order Bowen statues anymore.

Last edited:

I'm not too thrilled with the price increases but I understand why. At least Bowen got Thanos' head right.

Thanos%20St%20w2.JPG

Kinda wish I held on to my Bowen Thanos, ah well.

I'm not too thrilled with the price increases but I understand why. At least Bowen got Thanos' head right.

Thanos%20St%20w2.JPG

The head maybe right however the SSC Diorama is still bigger, better base and the infinite guantlet lights up. Let's say that was also $275 then u are getting Mistress Death for less then $90 (which by the way the EX is so awesome) there is better value with SSC.

Pricing this so high to SSCs PFs is questionable? I remember when BD first announced Wendigo at $350 then their was an outcry, he lowered it to $275. Instill think that Wendigo is over priced by $25.

Very nice statue the only thing that kinda bugs me about bowen is there poses. They have too many statues with both feet planted on a flat surface with there fists closed.

Back