Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bowens Thanos on throne (beyond cool).

Nice. That X-force wolvie looks great too!

60314_1593467119236_1312653689_1583782_4596508_n.jpg

they both look great, but I am disappointed by the size as well. whether I purchase will depend on the price. I am in if it is $300.

Regardless what people might think of the man himself, deservedly or otherwise, I think this piece looks really good, regardless of the size. Thankfully, we can separate the feelings we might have for statues with those we might have for people.

:)

:goodpost::exactly::clap

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

DELETE - Nevermind. You're agenda isn't worth my time.

Oh please....you should be the last person EVER to be commenting about someone having an agenda. Your sole reason for living is to post information about your buddy Bowen in order to pimp his products.

Oh please....you should be the last person EVER to be commenting about someone having an agenda. Your sole reason for living is to post information about your buddy Bowen in order to pimp his products.

My god this whole thing is gay

I just want to know about the Dazzler statue... :lol

Somebody tell me please!

The X-Force Wolvie looks better and better to me everytime I see it.

they both look great, but I am disappointed by the size as well. whether I purchase will depend on the price. I am in if it is $300.

I highly doubt this will $300.00. I imagine this will be a Collectors Club Exclusive (not elligible for the Club discount). A short while ago Randy said this is going to be incredibly limited, and maybe even a Made-To-Order piece. However i don't see this piece being made to order, because how much interested this piece has gotten.

Hands down I think it looks better than the SS double chin version

Looks great - but doesn't seem to have a nice dynamic pose of the infinity gauntlet which, lets face it, is the defining image of Thanos. While I'm on the fence regarding the visage of the SS Thanos Dio - the pose, the accoutrement and the addition of Mistress Death, to me, makes it the definitive Thanos... for now.

Looks great - but doesn't seem to have a nice dynamic pose of the infinity gauntlet which, lets face it, is the defining image of Thanos. While I'm on the fence regarding the visage of the SS Thanos Dio - the pose, the accoutrement and the addition of Mistress Death, to me, makes it the definitive Thanos... for now.

Bowen has already done the dynamic pose of Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet. Bowen also produced a Mistress Death piece to accompany Thanos. My guess is that Bowen decided to do something different with Thanos this go round. However, it would not surprise me if he elects to revisit Thanos wearing the Infinity Gauntlet at a later date.

Last edited:

Until the PF comes out!!!:yess::yess: I can wait 2 years!

This statue looks unbelievable....although, does it seem to anyone else that Thanos looks slightly dejected? Sorta...I dont know...Like he was just Banned from something...like maybe his favorite forum or something? :monkey1

Thanos was awesome well before the Infinity Gauntlet.

This statue looks unbelievable....although, does it seem to anyone else that Thanos looks slightly dejected? Sorta...I dont know...Like he was just Banned from something...like maybe his favorite forum or something? :monkey1

Maybe he was Banned from StatueForum just like everyone else in the Collectible Universe :slap :lol:rotfl:lol

Doesn't seem to have a nice dynamic pose?
To me that's the brilliance of this piece, and why the character was captured so perfectly. When I think of Thanos around the time of the Quest for the Infinity Gems, and the Gauntlet crossover itself it wasn't about Thanos punching people out, kicking things, flying around and being all "dynamic".

Thanos was a schemer, a plotter, a mastermind. The fact that this statue has him in his throne possibly cooking up something evil is WHY it works.

Contemplating and evil > double-chin, pig face :)

I will be curious to see the price for this piece. I definitely like what I see so far.

Yeah...I'm actually a fan. Imagine a collector liking something...

Back