Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

She's not choking her.... she's tickling her. Their preping for the pillowfight.

If Randy does listen to his customers/minions we could all be Happy and he would be Happy and make some Major $$$$

909424887_PFzg3-XL.jpg

Hela from Thor!

Why defect? We'd love to have more Sideshow fans! You CAN be a member of several sites. I am. :)

Be nice if I have time.....but reality BITES! I'll be having less-n-less time from now on. At least I will have more $$$ to spend in the coming future.

So what if this is all Al does here? Really? It's so pathetic that people get upset about it:

THIS IS A TOY COLLECTABLES FORUM

HE IS GIVING YOU NEWS ABOUT TOY COLLECTABLES

I like hearing the news, I don't need him to participate any more than what he wants to, what difference does it make? What difference are you making? There are the same people everytime coming in being giant @ssholes and it's just so dumb and small minded and old. Your nerd skirts are all twisted and he just keeps on keeping on, your protests are unheard by the moderators here. You are alone, hateful, and stupid. Maybe clinically. That said, impotent rage is usually a little funny, sometimes hilarious...

Thanks Al, for the updates and keep them coming.

Other than the lack of legs she's gorgeous and I'd probably would have bought her if she was a full statue - I don't even know anything about the character but a blond supervillainess?! I dig!! ;)

Nice to see a lit arc reactor in Classic Iron Man's chest. Not sure of the complications surrounding a sculpture that contains a lighting feature, but hopefully this is a sign of more good things to come from Bowen Designs.

That Hela Mini Bust is UNBELIEVABLE and deserves the F.S. treatment.

Back