Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

SRP is still a bit too high, but the statues look great to me :huh

well i believe that the exclusive Electro which i think only had an ES of 500+/- can also be had on the bay for around the $130 range with the reg version holding firm at the $110+ range.

pretty sure that well below retail :dunno isn't it.:monkey1

Most of Bowen's newer stuff can be bought for under retail. There are some statues that seem to go to ridiculous prices for really no reason.

well i believe that the exclusive Electro which i think only had an ES of 500+/- can also be had on the bay for around the $130 range with the reg version holding firm at the $110+ range.

pretty sure that well below retail :dunno isn't it.:monkey1

Well if that makes you happy, more power to ya! :)

937150408_fNdRP-XL.jpg

Take the poll!
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-enchantress-mini-bust-up-order-you-buying-9306.html

All those new women busts looks good, but they need to make them into full statues.Mini-Busts are a thing of the past and someone needs to tell this to Randy Bowen.Bigger busts and statues with legs or Fail.

All those new women busts looks good, but they need to make them into full statues.Mini-Busts are a thing of the past and someone needs to tell this to Randy Bowen.Bigger busts and statues with legs or Fail.

:lecture

I know! I would be all but certain to purchase Enchantress and Firestar statues. But busts...no thanks.

I am so, so happy to get Tigra though and I think she looks great! :banana

More great stuff...love the Tigra and Enchantress. Both will be added to the Buzzybean Collection. That Son of Satan is unbelievable...just amazing!

WOW!

BB

You may be right, but by making rare characters into busts would make people say "wow make it a full size" instead of making a full size and no one buying it. Plus not everyone has the cash to drop on a full size.IMO! I love the mini-busts by bowen,

Face sculpt looks exactly like Yellowjacket's.

As long as people keep buying them, Bowen will not change what they do.

:lecture

I know! I would be all but certain to purchase Enchantress and Firestar statues. But busts...no thanks.

I am so, so happy to get Tigra though and I think she looks great! :banana

I may get the Echantress bust but I already have one and its the same pose.

Tigra.... ugh.

Hey, Holdyourfireal...I got a Bowen suggestion!! HULK 2099!! You get Randy Bowen to make that statue and Ill be your best friend forever!:wave

300px-Hulk_2099_Vol_1_10.jpg

Hey, Holdyourfireal...I got a Bowen suggestion!! HULK 2099!! You get Randy Bowen to make that statue and Ill be your best friend forever!:wave

300px-Hulk_2099_Vol_1_10.jpg

That would be cool!! They need to do characters from age of apoclypse of ultimates!!!:yess::yess::yess:

Back