Bowen Real Bronze Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi:

Does anyone know of what the Bowen Spiderman (Real) Bronze or the Bowen Hulk (Real Bronze) be valued at today?

Or do you know of any past sales in the last year to two years?

Assume that the item is mint in box.

Thanks!

Re: Bowen Real Bronze Spiderman / Hulk

havent seen this piece before...it's amazing...one of the best i have seen...i am impressed!!:banana:banana:banana

156px-4.jpg

link posted in first thread, though the auction has been removed from ebay since it's over the 45 or is it 90 days.:confused:

Thanks for the tip Quad. Do you know when the auction was so I can look it up through the independent record site?

well my first post in the other thread was on sept/29/08, so i'm guessing the auction would've of been sometime in the previous week.
for some reason i still think there was another that sold shortly after that in the $6000 range also.:confused:

havent seen this piece before...it's amazing...one of the best i have seen...i am impressed!!:banana:banana:banana

It is a rare beauty ecekat.

well my first post in the other thread was on sept/29/08, so i'm guessing the auction would've of been sometime in the previous week.
for some reason i still think there was another that sold shortly after that in the $6000 range also.:confused:

Thanks again Quad. I took a peek through

https://ccpstatues.tripod.com/id2.html

which is the statue price guides for ebay, but it did not list there.

However, my memory serves me right also based on what you remember too.

Thanks!

Greg

i want this diorama.

Hi:

Does anyone know of what the Bowen Spiderman (Real) Bronze or the Bowen Hulk (Real Bronze) be valued at today?

Or do you know of any past sales in the last year to two years?

Assume that the item is mint in box.

Thanks!

Are you looking to buy or sell?

Abount $7 - 10K depending on condition and if they have the alter ego bust. The first 35 had a small bust.

Abount $7 - 10K depending on condition and if they have the alter ego bust. The first 35 had a small bust.

BINGO..... that's right i think the more expensive one did have the bust while the cheaper one didn't have the bust.
i forgot all about that.

BINGO..... that's right i think the more expensive one did have the bust while the cheaper one didn't have the bust.
i forgot all about that.

That's right, you both nailed that.

I am looking to buy the Bowen Bronze Incredible Hulk. I just got a lead on the Spidey.

how much is hulk's worth???:horror:horror

These are astonishing prices for the bowen bronzes you guys are mentioning. I'm sure due mostly to each characters popularity. I feel very fortunate to have been able to secure the Grendel bronze for below original retail, as I could never afford to spend more than $2000 on a statue. Still, very excited for the arrival.

How many of each were created, for the Spiderman and Hulk? Grendel only had 25.

are you serious guys???5000 dollars for a statue???come on!!!!:banghead:banghead

are you serious guys???5000 dollars for a statue???come on!!!!:banghead:banghead

if you truely like it i don't see a problem with that. of course as long as the kids have clothes and food to eat i don't have a problem with other people spending it either..:D

Back