Bowen Real Bronze Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bowen Bronze (Real) Hulk

I bow down to you sir..

If I played at your level I would get the CSmoore Bronze Conan Barbarian and Berzerker..

Can you still get those pieces? I wouldn't mind getting the Conan! :)

How much do they all go for... the jeweled, naked, non naked ones...

And Nice piece Batman! I loved how you didn't reply with how much you paid for this sucker. That was awesome! :rock

Hi Eli:

Part of the deal was to not disclose the price and place. However I can tell you this: it is about the market price one would pay for this (and not the exorbadant and ridiculous price on ebay for the Bronze Spidey and Cap). I would like to add that I was very fortunate to come across the Hulk, and the owner wanted it to go to someone who was an avid collector, not just for the sake of resale. I told them I was this person, and that I would post pics in the forums once I received it (I posted on three forums, pics were about the same number and same type). They were absolutely wonderful people to deal with, and I can say they are members themselves.

I do wonder how much the CS Moore Bronze goes for. I had the Hard Hero Bronze, but sold that (I wish now I had not). At the time I did not think I would collect bronze. But now, I am into it, but it means selling a lot of other pieces off to go this route. I will keep a mixed media collection I think.

I think this is the ultimate statue for any collection. If I could afford one of these I wouldn't even think twice about buying it!

Back