Bowen is god Part 2: Maestro Hulk painted !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
This is turning to be my favorite of the whole Hulk statues, Bowen is releasing...Of course if you never read ''Future imperfect'' by Peter David, you might wonder How come Hulk looks like a grampa or Kimbo Slice....loll......That story was awesome..And that incarnation of the Hulk was probably the most powerful and evil version of himself...Look at all the relics from the dead heroes at his feet....Perfect.

20u1m36.jpg

357ir1h.jpg

I am normally not a fan of the Hulk; I think the only Hulk series I have read is WWH. That said, this rocks and the detail in the base is awsome. I might pick this up just because it is so damn cool looking. The stuff Bowen has been releasing lately is really impressing me so much that in the last three months months my purchases have = Bowen 4, Sideshow 0.

Disclaimer: Bowen will equal five if I can pick up a Ms. Marvel on the low off eBay and I will be getting a SS Classic IM EX this month.

love the base, but this could be called the modern/international hulk also.
look at his booties. maybe it's story correct, but look at the grief the Thing got for his pants and boots.:rolleyes:

just my opinion, congrats to all that are ordering. to obscure for me.

Oh my god ! This is way too cool to be missed ! I'll be getting this.
I just hope the factory doesn't screw this one up.

*crossing fingers*

Will there be a DR Banner to go with this, or has one already been made. This was a great storyline with George Perez on art. It is amazing the amount of detail he fits on a page. And reading it the first time was a bit of a shock as I don't think the storyline and its premise had been explored before.

Wow, bowen's really been stepping it up lately...

:lol

Back