Bowen is god Part 2: Maestro Hulk painted !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like that they added Daredevils skull... like it would have been hard for him to kill DD. :lol

Man, at first I thought that Odin and Hulk had a baby... :lol

But seriously, I know nothing about the story but the piece looks pretty impressive. The base it what sells it for me. Pretty awesome!!! :rock

My Goodness, did I forget about Future Imperfect. I must dig these out of the vault and revisit. This MAY be my 1st Bowen/Marvel. WOW! Fantastic piece!

I love that statue. But where are his nips?

I don't care if you're serious...or mocking me (since Im the one that brought it up in the case of the new classic bowen hulk). But you sir...are correct! Where are his nips indeed!?

Id like to inspect Randy Bowen...because I have a sneaking suspicion that we would find that he is lacking two vestigial male mammary caps if you know what Im getting at.....:naughty

PG version =P

PG? Even my $8.00, 3.75" hulk Marvel Universe action figure targeted at retarded rich kids has nipples! :rolleyes:

Although, aside from the glaring elimination of male mammary....the statue flat out rocks!

449116154_1b94686fc6.jpg

This could be the next best hulk after the Hulk PF, and the Silver Savage dio... the base is inspired and if the post-production pieces come out with the exact same paint job as this.. I'm sold! :chew:chew

love the base.but i wont get it.ill get planet hulk and red hulk instead

Back