bowen designs stealth iron man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyreveewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i think this one is better than sideshow's, just the overall coolness, and pose.plus i love the fire. w'daya think?
Stlth20Irn20St2.jpg

Stlth20Irn20St1.jpg

Stlth20Irn20St3.jpg

I like the color better than Sideshows. Plus, it's a different pose.
Now that I ordered Bowens SIM, I can scratch Sideshows off my want list. Atleast until I get a good trade deal or just have the spare cash and nothing else to buy.

I like the color better than Sideshows. Plus, it's a different pose.
Now that I ordered Bowens SIM, I can scratch Sideshows off my want list. Atleast until I get a good trade deal or just have the spare cash and nothing else to buy.

lucky!!! i do love both, but this one blows the lid right off sideshows and they both have something cool to marvel!
(bad pun :lol)

Color is good but both inaccurate and both an attempt to display a variant just to earn some extra dough.

...SUCH ANGER! :rolleyes:

No anger, just calling it as it is. Sideshow did the same thing and I bought it. I don't like Bowen because its 1/6 scale and I prefer the larger scaled pieces but if they did then in 1/4 I'd get it as well. Doesn't change the fact.

Bowen Designs are really catching my attention nowadays.im looking to get original green goblin.Lizard and rhino.the Iron man statues are truly a work of art.

I like Bowen stuff in general, but this IM looks like something in the body proportions is off.

I would rather preorder this than hunt down the SIM from sideshow. In fact, I already have.

I dont think its fair to compare a company like Sideshow with Bowen.

It should be easy to do 5-8 Characters all the time as PF, LSB, VS, 1:1 and so on. Its simply another league to throw 2-3 different Chars on the market each month.

If its ok to collect always the same characters, have fun, i enjoy it too.

Dom

Back