Bowen Designs Iron Man in Extremis Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about it looks feminine to me. Can't put my finger on it.

It's the shape of the face from the front, and the detail around the sides of the eyes is suggestive of long eyelashes. The chin and jaw look rather slim compared to the rest of the head, like a woman's head. The high boots look a little like Lady Death's long legged boots. It is sleek looking, which is suggestive of femininity, rather than a more boxy, angular look which is suggestive of masculinity. But I like it, and I do really want to get it.

It's the shape of the face from the front, and the detail around the sides of the eyes is suggestive of long eyelashes. The chin and jaw look rather slim compared to the rest of the head, like a woman's head. The high boots look a little like Lady Death's long legged boots. It is sleek looking, which is suggestive of femininity, rather than a more boxy, angular look which is suggestive of masculinity. But I like it, and I do really want to get it.

As awesome as the Extremis armor is, those have always been my 2 biggest gripes about it. The lady boots and something about the helmet always looked off to me.

Back