• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

bowen artist proof - hellboy REAL bronze bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump to the bump...still for sale and surprised no takers. also forgot there is a COA from bowen included. in summary, real bronze hellboy bust artist proof, bowen's full signature on the base and certificate of authenticity. $775 shipped to the u.s. serious international, pm for discounted shipping estimate.

bumpin the bronze bust. hellboy II is coming july 7. then you'll see a lot of people wanting this beauty! :)

weekend bump....probably taking it to ebay after the weekend if no one wants it.

bump to the bump...still for sale. recap: there is a COA from bowen included. the base has AP of 100 and has bowen's full signature. and just today, to avoid evil bay and to give a bit back, i'll take $725 shipped. that's $100 off what i'll probably list it for on ebay. pm if interested.

$725 shipped to the u.s. serious international, pm for discounted shipping estimate.

Tylerd, you don't seem to have the option to PM open. Can you drop me a line as I have a question for you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back