Bowen Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bowen Ant-Man statue makes his premiere on Statue Marvels tonight!

707421083_syRYD-X2.jpg

Damn that is fawking cool as ???? :rock

Bowen has really been stepping it up lately!! :google

PS: Al, can you post the CGI preview up here to compare?

Wow the pose is very close to the Modern Captain Marvel statue BD put out sometime ago and if I am not mistaken the BD Havok statue is in a similar pose aswell.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I do not like the sculpt,just a little surprised at the similarity to other sculpts BD has produced

Last edited:
Not a fan of the character. However, that looks awesome. Congrats to everyone who wanted this piece. It is a sweet looking sculpt.

Nice, now the people who think it's a joke that Bowen previews CGI rendered sculpts can all see that the final product is just as good or in this case even better.

Why do people think its a Joke that Bowen Previews CGI models?

Why do people think its a Joke that Bowen Previews CGI models?

I dont know ask them? Maybe they think that we are somehow being tricked into liking a supposed statue because it isnt even 'real' or sculpted yet.

I dont know ask them? Maybe they think that we are somehow being tricked into liking a supposed statue because it isnt even 'real' or sculpted yet.

where is this at? ill ask them!

Its pretty retarded! if you ask me. They apparently dont know that sculptors have been using computer to sculpt toys, Statues, etc. for years now.:monkey4

Its just like a freaking sculpt when the sculptor is done with it. its just in a Computer not on a Armature.

Man, it looks effin great. Much better than I thought it would turn out. I'll probably get one of these.

It might even display nice with the SSC Avengers PF's too :rock

I hope SS produce a 1/4 scale for the Avengers set up or I may just buy this Bowen one. Very nice.

Back