Bowen Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks awesome, great concept. It would be cool if two addtional smaller bases were included if you wanted to display them separately with other character groupings.

I think that Ant Man has one of the coolest, most iconic-looking costumes around, and this statue is a very cool idea. If I collected Bowen statues, I would definitely get a hold of this.

Wow, great Bowen statue...Altough not a fan of Hank Pym(the original Ant-Man) I was a big supporter of the Marvel Cult Serie,The Ireedeemable Ant-Man...I will try to get my hands on this statue...

AND YES, THE FINAL PRODUCT LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN THE CGI ART.

Nice, now the people who think it's a joke that Bowen previews CGI rendered sculpts can all see that the final product is just as good or in this case even better.

Oh its definately not a joke! Bowen's been pretty spot on with the sculpts (especially lately!). Only reason I don't get too excited about the CGI renderings is that paint choices can make or break a statue. For example, faux-bronze hulk is AMAZING! The painted versions are less so. Same sculpt, but the paint hurts.

Since he is standing on a coin, he is in the middle of a growth/shrink. Is that a dime or a quarter?

Here's another shot of the forthcoming Bowen Designs Ant-Man statue, courtesy of our friends in the Bowen Designs section on Jinxworld!

707712367_SA5Q9-XL.jpg

That will look fantastic in the Avengers SS set up. The coin will look a little off but it looks like he is in the middle of a shrink. This is fantastic.

That will look fantastic in the Avengers SS set up. The coin will look a little off but it looks like he is in the middle of a shrink. This is fantastic.

Yeah couldnt ask for a better Ant Man. I agree though, the coin is a bit off with the three differing size statues. Coin idea is solid, but works better with a single statue to give reference size.

Back