Boromir Wait List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just converted too!!! :rock :rock

I was starting to give up hope on this one...

And I got on the waitlist Oct 20th.

Man this sucks I just paid $90 bucks for him from a fellow board member and mine just CONVERTED!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2 :monkey2 Well i guess I pay $20 for no patience but kudos to you guys who didn't give in to the secondary market.

I'm appreciating it greatly that those whose waitilist converted are letting us know when they hopped on...

Gives us poor late-coming saps an idea if there is still a hope in hell for this one or not....:monkey2

mine converted too!

got on waitlist 9/26/2006.

still no aragorn and i got on that waitlist 9/25/2006.

I wonder what took so long on this one... by now the fervor over the figure has died down. I wonder if they've just been swamped with other stuff and are just now getting to conversions?

galactiboy said:
I wonder what took so long on this one... by now the fervor over the figure has died down. I wonder if they've just been swamped with other stuff and are just now getting to conversions?

That is probably it.

I'm glad to hear that some conversions are FINALLY happening. :D

Like I said before, I just received my Boromir as a birthday present (obtained through a seller on Ebay). Simply a stunning figure! You guys will not be disappointed with him. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Cannot wait for Faramir. No waitlist for him, thankfully... I actually ordered him the first day. In fact, seeing him made me jump back on the wait lists for the rest of the line. :D

It sure was nice seein' in tonight's newsletter that not only are they contacting folks on the Waitlist, but they encouraged more folks to hop on! There may be hope yet....

Yep, they must have really just gotten the waitlist into full swing! I think a lot of people who were worried about missing out on him are gonna be real happy. I know I was :lol

nothing for me yet:monkey2

jedibear said:
It sure was nice seein' in tonight's newsletter that not only are they contacting folks on the Waitlist, but they encouraged more folks to hop on! There may be hope yet....

Mine should be here soon too. I told you guys there was nothing to worry about. :D I hear the waitlist is being called for the Dr Doom exclusive PF too so if you want one you better get on now.

Mine shall be here tomorrow :rock

So far I've had really good success with the waitlist... lets hope it keeps up!

Hey what days did you all get on the wait list? I got on back on the first of Jan. and I am trying to figure out if I got a good chance at him still.

Thanks
Mike

bronco1855 said:
Hey what days did you all get on the wait list? I got on back on the first of Jan. and I am trying to figure out if I got a good chance at him still.

Thanks
Mike
I got on October 21st.

Back