Boromir Wait List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks guys at least I know where that are at as far as contacting people on the wait lists. Here's to hope!! :D

Keep your chin up, the waitlist seemed to move really slow with this figure. In the last newsletter Sideshow was encouraging people to get on it now! So my guess is there are figures to be had.

Mine converted and arrived monday! What a suprise! I didn't even read my fedex shipment whatever because I thought it was Sean Connery or Endor Troops. It was only when i got THREE fedex ship notices that i thought something was up.

Either way, I have a lot going on this week. Sideshow party!

Just got mine in the mail... a really cool figure. Even though I think he is the best so far, I think the likeness is still a bit off and I don't like odd hole in the orcs neck.

Aside from that the figure is golden! Bring on the rest of the fellowship :rock

I'm surprised that I haven't gotten mine yet. Should of been here when I got home. I think Galactiboy got mine.

Galactiboy!! Did you get mine off the UPS truck when you got yours!:D

So that's why I got two figures :monkey3

That is odd you haven't gotten yours yet. But usually I don't get UPS deliveries until closer to 3 or 4p, yet this one arrived at noon.

Cocoboloboy said:
Ha! I knew it! :orc

I usually get my SS stuff before noon. That's why I was surprised not to see it here.

So I must have gotten your stuff... and you can be stuck waiting around until 6p waiting for my figure to arrive :rock

galactiboy said:
So what happened man? Did the son of Denethor make an appearance or what?
Yep. I was headed out the door at 7pm without any hope of Boromir arriving and the UPS guy shows up. This is the latest delivery I have ever gotten.
I just got home and I haven't had time to open him but he sure looks cool thru the plastic. Can't wait to get him displayed.

I have to say the more I mess around with this figure the more I like him. Its definitely the best of the bunch so far :rock

Immature, I think not!

I was totally having hot sex with this figure? Isn't that what this board is about?!?

Just got mine. Lots of fun accessories! Probably the most fun I've had futzing with a figure.

Is the orc head plastic or polystone? It's pretty heavy!

received mine today and WOW. i'm loving this LOTR 12" stuff. glad i jumped on board. can't wait for my Sauron 1/6 scale WETA to arrive! HIGHLY impressed with Boromir. now if only my aragorn would convert!!

Last edited:
batman1180 said:
So is it too late to get on the wait list for this and hope for a conversion?

It wouldn't hurt. I got on the waitlist for the T-1000 2 weeks after he began shipping and it got converted right away. Also in the last newsletter Sideshow did encourage people to hop on the Boromir waitlist... thats usually a good indicator you'd get lucky!

I went on for the hell of it. It will be my first sideshow 12" figure, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it gets converted.

Back