Boromir Wait List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Aldeggon said:
You have erred, but all is not lost. Well maybe it is, but at least the waitlist is available. But do not fear, it's still early. There is always hope!

Love the new Faramir sig. Captain, looks GREAT! :D Now, if only SS would send us the figure..hehe.

Yes, the months wane and still no Faramir to bless my shelves with the glory of his virtue. *sigh* ..........................

Oh, and Dwimmerlaik get all the glory for the signature. I feel so........complete......

I just cancelled one of my exclusives so hope one of you gets it

I was so excited, I saw there was a waitlist conversion in my box... but it was for the Star Wars chess set :lol Oh well, nice to know I'll be getting that one but I was wanting Boromir!!!

pjam said:
Boromir's cloak will now become Aragorn's cloak, there, done... :D

That's exactly how I'm doing it too Paul! Now, if only I could score an extra pair of Boromir's vembraces for a post-Amon Hen battle Aragorn! :D

Well I got on the wait list for Boromir (exclusive) and last night SS sends me an e-mail to convert to an order..

If it was due to one of you who cancelled...or just sheer luck..thanks...

Now I need to get Legolas (exclusive)...

:chew

firefly2121 said:
Well I got on the wait list for Boromir (exclusive) and last night SS sends me an e-mail to convert to an order..

Congratz! I was going to be really upset because at first I thought you got on last night and then it converted....I need to learn how to read. :lol

firefly2121 said:

I got on the waitlist for the exclusive Legolas earlier this month and I got the conversion email yesterday.

Darth Waller said:
I got on the waitlist for the exclusive Legolas earlier this month and I got the conversion email yesterday.

Me too. Expecting the same for Boromir here soon... :monkey3

firefly2121 said:

When did you get on if you don't mind my asking? :monkey3

Darth Waller said:

Seems like EVERYONE that was on the wait list got a Legolas... even the REALLY late comers. I was half expecting to see the Exclusive Legolas to be offered as Second Chance.

Is there anyone STILL on the Exclusive Legolas waitlist?

I'm hoping for the same situation with Boromir but I think more people are keeping him... no perceived "chin" issues. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

In tonights newsletter they encouraged people to get on the waitlist for the exclusive... my guess is there are a lot of denied cards and cancelations. With Jabba and Fett coming in the same period of time I'm sure a lot of wallets are feeling a bit pinched.

i got on all of LOTR 12" waitlists....don't know why i couldn't pull the trigger when they went up for preorder. my legolas converted, still waiting on aragorn and boromir. all excl.

I got on the Aragorn exclusive waitlist at the same time this month as Legolas, but I'm wondering if they even have anymore left. I figure it's worth a try since they're still taking waitlist requests for him.

If they don't close the waitlist then there is always hope... but it does take them forever to get to that point. Have you tried looking in Rebel Scum Sideshow for sale section? I've seen a number of Aragorns there for decent prices.

I'm not a member on RS so I have really looked on their board. I've checked this board and eBay recently. They don't seem to be going for too much above retail, I'm just hoping I can get it off the waitlist for the points since I missed out on them for Jabba and throne. :monkey2

Back