Boromir sold out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Matrix was and remains a very, very good movie. I can still remember seeing it for the first time opening day, really knowing NOTHING about it having missed all the hype. I was BLOWN AWAY by it. I remember thinking back on that day that I had just experienced a TINY, TINY part of what audienced in 1977 must have felt when they walked out of Star Wars.

So, I do feel that the original Matrix is superior to Revenge of the Sith which ended the prequel trilogy about as well as it could.

Matrix Reloaded was adequate . . . obviously a middle film whose ultimate worth would be determined by . . .

. . . the abomination known as the Matrix Revolutions. A UNIVERSAL disappointment and let-down at least among my circle of friends. And in my opinion one of the great tragedies.

I recently rewatched Matrix just 3 days ago and remembered thinking how utterly bad-ass it was and how sad that the Wachoskis couldn't bring it off.

As an aside that's what makes Lord of the Rings so special and in a sense so unique. Peter Jackson didn't drop the ball on Return of the King. By damn he did it. He hit the fall-away 3 pointer with a hand in his face with no time left on the clock in Game 7 of the NBA Finals. A remarkable achievement with all the pressure on him and his crew.

Dennis

Back