Boromir sold out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
Being that they most likely use a photoshop program the original preview was probably blended a little which would have given the red tint. Some folks just freaked out about it which isn't abnormal but was fixed when the next preview came out and they didn't blend it.

:lol

So, where are those High Res shots? :monkey5

No problem. Yeah, this one has some really nice detail that the high res ones show nicely.

thanks for the pics -- i was impressed before, but now. . . wow -- as has been stated, the level of attention to detail is breathtaking -- even the shield looks like a mini prop replica -- love the weathering on the boots and surcoat as well -- the lotr 12" are definitely worth every penny imho -- can't wait to actually have them to display :)

Josh- Are you sure you didn't screw up and post pictures of the 1/4 scale Boromir PF? :google

The level of detail on this thing is crazy. All around best looking LOTR figure yet, and this says very good things about the future of the line.

Thanks again Josh, You always come through with those High-Res shots! As much as I LOVE the 12" SW figures, the detail on these LOTR figures looks to be beyond INCREDIBLE! I can't wait for these figures to start being released!!!

:D

tomandshell said:
Josh- Are you sure you didn't screw up and post pictures of the 1/4 scale Boromir PF? :google

The level of detail on this thing is crazy. All around best looking LOTR figure yet, and this says very good things about the future of the line.

Yeah, its crazy just how good the detail is on it. Pretty close to PF level if not right there.

Indiana Fett said:
Thanks again Josh, You always come through with those High-Res shots! As much as I LOVE the 12" SW figures, the detail on these LOTR figures looks to be beyond INCREDIBLE! I can't wait for these figures to start being released!!!

:D

No problem. Just doing my little bit to help.

this line is simply superb. The star wars line looks like it will pale in comparison when these come out. Sideshow will convert many a fan with these new lines!!

SS alway out do themselves when it comes to the fabrication. Awesome pics :rock

Why do you think the LOTR figures look so much more detailed next to the Star Wars offerings? Is it simply because the costumes themselves were that much more detailed? Or is it the extra time they're taking with LOTR?

I'm trying to think of who in the SW universe would have a costume on par with LOTR that we'll be able to compare more easily. One of Amidala's queen outfits? Zuckuss? Hoth Luke? Leia in Boushh disguise? Hard to say.

FlyAndFight said:
The LOTR 12" figs' outfits are much more detailed and intricate. This is the 12" figure line that I'm most looking forward to. :cool:

I think it isn't fair to compare the two movies. SW is a space saga and it shows in the characters' 'space-age cum japanese samurai' inspired costumes. Sometimes, the outfits are zen-like and thus, minimalist. I like both 12" line and we should judge them on their own merits.

Still, this Boromir sure rocks!

Back