Boromir in the House...Official IMAGE thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0008954.jpg

0008954.jpg

dang Ed, as always you put other pics to shame! outstanding! i love the lighting in those last few pics. is it just natural light?

FABULOUS pictures Ed.... that last one shows me how good this figure will look to me with a repaint (and possibly minor resculpt)

Excellent pics

thanks, guys..nash thats daylight..plus a bit of wacky exposure from my 'going to be spoilt' cam..tok abt happy accidents eh??=p

hunky i agree with ya..the sculpt's very cool on this one..doesn't really capture sean bean..but its got boromir (and a bit of theoden..haha) written all over it..=p

Mookeylama said:
a few lousy, blurry pics from me. i really need to get a backdrop and tripod.

man those 3 fellas standing together looks really cool!!!:D

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

DarthNeil said:
Is Boromir going to nail Pooh with that dagger? :D
Very nice pics.

muahaha...thats a gd one..i didn;t know those 2 buggers're grabbin any attention in those pics..=p:D

edwint said:
muahaha...thats a gd one..i didn;t know those 2 buggers're grabbin any attention in those pics..=p:D

As long as it isn't Tigger bouncing towards you--- he's a sneaky sob.

Monkey Depot has the arm chainmail back in stock if anyone is interested, I just bought a set for my Boromir that I should be getting this week! I can't Wait!

The Ringer said:
Monkey Depot has the arm chainmail back in stock if anyone is interested, I just bought a set for my Boromir that I should be getting this week! I can't Wait!

Edwint, excellent pics!! LOVE the knife throwing pose.

i tried that Dragon Timeline mail and i like this cloth better. wish i could find some of the silver cloth by itself. i'd love to make a shirt for a warrior chick fig i have.

Ed... you certainly do know how to take natural looking human poses.

Fabulous pics as always sir :bow

Mookeylama said:
Edwint, excellent pics!! LOVE the knife throwing pose.

i tried that Dragon Timeline mail and i like this cloth better. wish i could find some of the silver cloth by itself. i'd love to make a shirt for a warrior chick fig i have.

I used the Timeline chain mail on my extra Aragorn to turn him into TTT Helm's Deep version. It works well and really poses him in a fun way to make it look like there are four LOTR 12" figs instead of just the three.

DarthNeil said:
I used the Timeline chain mail on my extra Aragorn to turn him into TTT Helm's Deep version. It works well and really poses him in a fun way to make it look like there are four LOTR 12" figs instead of just the three.

I kinda did the same thing myself, but I knew we'd get a Helm's Deep Aragorn eventually, so I went for the 'at rest' Aragorn myself...

0008281.jpg

Back